Anyone living in or visiting NYC who wants to train…

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

…hit me up (here or PM).  Maybe we can unite our schedules for at least a session of lifting.  If it works out, maybe we can get something regular going.Just thought I'd put that out there.  I usually go it lone wolf, but it might be fun to train with a partner sometime.I train @ Bally, and can usually obtain guest passes.  Or we can go to your location.  My style is standard Bodybuilding split training, old school, pure and basic.Cory

Reis
    Participant

...hit me up (here or PM).  Maybe we can unite our schedules for at least a session of lifting.  If it works out, maybe we can get something regular going.Just thought I'd put that out there.  I usually go it lone wolf, but it might be fun to train with a partner sometime.

If you're ever curious about the dark side, let me know.  I work out at Crossfit NYC 3-4 weekday mornings each week. 

...hit me up (here or PM).  Maybe we can unite our schedules for at least a session of lifting.  If it works out, maybe we can get something regular going.Just thought I'd put that out there.  I usually go it lone wolf, but it might be fun to train with a partner sometime.

If you're ever curious about the dark side, let me know.  I work out at Crossfit NYC 3-4 weekday mornings each week.

Hmmm.  I respect Cross Fitters, but never considered the training for myself.  I currently cross-train bodybuilding w/ full-contact Kyokushin Karate (training a total of 6 days a week).  I also work (office) on weekday mornings.I will keep this in mind, if interest gets the better of me, and I have a weekday off here or there.Thanks!Cory

Reis
    Participant

Hmmm.  I respect Cross Fitters, but never considered the training for myself.  I currently cross-train bodybuilding w/ full-contact Kyokushin Karate (training a total of 6 days a week).  I also work (office) on weekday mornings.I will keep this in mind, if interest gets the better of me, and I have a weekday off here or there.Thanks!Cory

No problem. Best of luck with your training...

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anyone living in or visiting NYC who wants to train…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?