Anyway to get a copy of CBL on my iPad?

• This topic has 10 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

DreamCrusher

I recently bought CBL and downloaded it to my desktop, but wanted to see if there as any way ( besides buying another copy) that I can access it on my iPad and iPhone?

Look us some tutorials on how to put PDF on ipads.

DreamCrusher

Ok thanks.

Richard Schmitt

Get the iBooks app. I have that for my iPod and works just great.

Damon Amato
    Participant

kindle app is also free.  Alternatively, get a dropbox account (free online storage), put the file there, open it from your iPad.

Jtt
    Participant

I usually put my PDFs in Dropbox, download them onto the iPad and save em iBook. If you have multiple iOS devices with the same PDF, iBook will sync your spot in the PDF on each device.

threedanes

You can use Stanza, it is free, so you can email yourself the PDF and send it to Stanza.  it is a good ereader IMHO.Threedanes

Let's be honest people… best way to do this is to get rid of the Ipad all together and get a real tablet.

^ LOL iPad accounts for 68% of ALL tablet sales… (sent from my iPad)

Cmo

Wait, we can get it on IPAD????  Would be so much better than downloading ebook and pringting out!

Wait, we can get it on IPAD????  Would be so much better than downloading ebook and pringting out!

I have it on my iPad... Purchased, clicked the link in the email, then "opened in iBooks" and saved the file to my library.

CaseyD

I may or may not have printed it at work 🙂I was semi responsible though, didn't print out the references/testimonials...

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I may or may not have printed it at work 🙂

Lmao

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anyway to get a copy of CBL on my iPad?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?