Are Women Getting too Masculine?

• This topic has 17 voices and 121 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • Author

Tomahawk

She isnt a photographer but she said she wants to get into photography. She also took the pics with her iphone so ya. Didnt seem too bad with the camera.Remember I am tame so nothing REALLY bad ever happens haha. But the gist of it is she posted a vague status "with" me. That status later was deleted. The group of 4 from the bonfire is going on a cruise tomorrow. They are all staying at my friend Michael and Candace house tonight. I am going over there to hang out with Michael. Black Ops 2 is a hell of a drug.I was disappointed in how I looked to be honest. Might have gotten a few decent pics plus I suck at posing. She didnt seem to mind taken plenty of pics though.

She isnt a photographer but she said she wants to get into photography. She also took the pics with her iphone so ya. Didnt seem too bad with the camera.Remember I am tame so nothing REALLY bad ever happens haha. But the gist of it is she posted a vague status "with" me. That status later was deleted. The group of 4 from the bonfire is going on a cruise tomorrow. They are all staying at my friend Michael and Candace house tonight. I am going over there to hang out with Michael. Black Ops 2 is a hell of a drug.I was disappointed in how I looked to be honest. Might have gotten a few decent pics plus I suck at posing. She didnt seem to mind taken plenty of pics though.

What else isn't / wasn't she bad with?  ;DCory

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are Women Getting too Masculine?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?