Are you video game player?

• This topic has 15 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

I like Skyrim too, the whole roaming around RPG type of fun. Wish most games were like that. Maybe even a Walking Dead type game would be badass.

Dead Island

I have that one, but I'm talking more of an open area like Skyrim type graphics and able to do it a bit more. Dead Island was great but the concept mixed with Resident Evil and Walking Dead could be legit. I'm babbling too, real tired.

Skyrim is great. I still haven't beat it, it's one of those games I can just quest non-stop and not get bored.I would highly recommend picking up the ME games, so much playability in them they can keep you busy for awhile.

Richard Schmitt

Skyrim is great. I still haven't beat it, it's one of those games I can just quest non-stop and not get bored.I would highly recommend picking up the ME games, so much playability in them they can keep you busy for awhile.

If it's online, definitely gotta get members on here to back each other up there too 8)

ChetSteadman
    Participant

Finally played Portal  😮  GLaDOS definitely backload's with cake. She ate it all though which is why she's gone maniacal and also why the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...

[S]

I  highly recommend “Dishonored”. I would describe it as a cross between Bioshock and Fallout 3, there are whispers that it may win game of the year.

Richard Schmitt

I saw that game, and I am very interested in it.

Jack O'Neill

For fans of FPS, Medal of honor Warfighter is nearly out!Best than all Call of Duty 🙂

Jack O'Neill

But don't throw onto James Bond 007 Legends 🙁Bad graphs, bad playability, several bugs, multi-player out of date....Avoid it!!

link=topic=4597.msg58805#msg58805 date=1350987124]I  highly recommend "Dishonored". I would describe it as a cross between Bioshock and Fallout 3, there are whispers that it may win game of the year.

I've been looking at picking up that game, I've just been waiting to talk to someone who's played it.Seeing as how I love both of those games I think I'll pick it up.

Gl;itch.e

Kingdoms of Amalur is currently slashing my sleep/recovery time back a notch! Awesome game.

Richard Schmitt

Kingdoms of Amalur is currently slashing my sleep/recovery time back a notch! Awesome game.

What consle?

Gl;itch.e

What consle?

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

LOL – what a random post….(FFXI/FFXIV (Final Fantasy MMOPRG for almost a decade LMAO....wow...)

Tomahawk

I saw that game, and I am very interested in it.

I thought about that game just on the title alone haha. Then when I saw a trailer for it I knew I had to try it out some time. Hopefully get around to it in the future.Need to get my hands on a copy of Skyrim again. Havent finished it yet and it was fun.Right now my current gaming addiction is Sleeping Dogs. Nothing too crazy as far as thinking but very fun and entertaining. With my limited gaming experience I would say a cross between Arkham City(fighting) and Grand Theft Auto(overall premise with MUCH better graphics) but as an undercover cop in Hong Kong. With a hint of RPG since their are skill trees. Kicking the tar out of people hasnt gotten old haha. Plus the driving so far has been good. Usually not a fan of driving games especially when nondriving games mix in driving. The big plus as far as driving to me is the "ram" button. Makes it much easier to take other cars out plus it can be used for maneuvering.

Skyrim is great.

The Elder Scrolls series, ALL OF THEM, kick ass!Been @ them since Daggerfall was released.  ;DNot much else I'll sit down to play, except Mortal Kombat games.Even then, I don't really play much... no time.Cory

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you video game player?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?