Are you video game player?

• This topic has 15 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Jack O'Neill

I'd like to know id DH users are video game players?Which machine(s), which games...Ok. I start 🙂Xbox 360 - Xbox live subscriptionPS3 - PSN connectedI rarely play on PS3 and prefer my 360 (only when I have time to play of course)Games:For the moment:Assassin's creed revelationsCODsLego Star Wars III 🙂I'm waiting for Cod9, medal of honor, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, assassin's creed 3Maybe I forgot few games but I wanted to start the post 🙂

RagE

http://www.naturalselection2.com/ I don't really play games, but i have been waiting for this one for 10 years! The first one was great, this is going to be better!Tetris is also cool.

Richard Schmitt

Psh I definitely am =DI have a Xbox with Live, and a gamertag. Ironically it's TEXASBADA5S I have CODMW3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Transformer's War for Cyberton, COD Black Ops, Halo 3, Dead Island, and Skyrim.Currently waiting on Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Residental Evil 6, I know there is more...

Jack O'Neill

Dead Island, yes I finished it. I loved itI'm 'Jack O Neill 57' on the live 🙂

tlfoxy

I haven't played video games in a long, long time…I think I still have my original Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Intelivision, and Nintendo systems in my garage somewhere.  I even have my old Commodore that I used in high school.Man, I feel so old right now.

David Margittai
    Participant

I haven't played video games in a long, long time...I think I still have my original Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Intelivision, and Nintendo systems in my garage somewhere.  I even have my old Commodore that I used in high school.Man, I feel so old right now.

Hey man, don't feel too bad...I'm 23 and the only gaming systems I ever played growing up were the Genesis, Dreamcast, and Intellivision (yes, Intellivision: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision). Just never got that into gaming...*shrug*.

Jas0n

bit of Diablo 3 recently but got sick of it pretty quick.

Tomahawk

I have a Xbox 360 with live. Honestly havent played online much lately. I have COD MW3, but havent played that in months. Play a bit of Madden 13 offline. The new career connected is a bit weird. Right now I have gamefly so game selection is good. Playing Sniper Elite V2, but learning I am not very patient haha. Hoping to get my hands on Sleeping Dogs, but it looks like I will be waiting. Picked it up from a Redbox… looked like someone went at it with a screwdriver.For PC the only game I have is Diablo 3. Of course I am using a barbarian. I think I am in act 3 on Nightmare. Big jump in difficulty. Dont see how anyone could play it with another character on solo.

tlfoxy

I haven't played video games in a long, long time...I think I still have my original Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Intelivision, and Nintendo systems in my garage somewhere.  I even have my old Commodore that I used in high school.Man, I feel so old right now.

Hey man, don't feel too bad...I'm 23 and the only gaming systems I ever played growing up were the Genesis, Dreamcast, and Intellivision (yes, Intellivision: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision). Just never got that into gaming...*shrug*.

Yep... that is the intellivision that I have in a box with all of my other game systems.  I also forgot to add, that I do have a Playstation 2 that my sisters husband gave me with a bevy of games.  It has never been touched or even hooked up.  It's not that I have a problem with them, I just know that I will end up spending all of my time in a dark room eating cheetohs playing the new Madden games.  That is the reason that it took me so long to get my degree.  The very first Madden and NHL on Genesis would get me to skip school. 

[S]

PS3:COD Black Ops (Zombies, Multi), MW3 (Chaos mode, Multi), Madden, Fight Night. Hanging out for Black Ops 2 (Mostly for zombies), Hitman Absolution & the Hitman HD remakes.

P.J.
    Participant

PS3: Arkham City, Street Fighter 4, Dark Souls(can't wait for the new DLC to come out 🙂 )PC: Diablo 3(Act 2 Inferno barbarian), Starcraft 2

Jack O'Neill

Arkham City. Excellent !!!!The real Batman simulator 🙂I'm waiting for the next opus. Superman seems to be playable as cool as Batman. A new Superman simulator

jtrouve63

Yeah I'm a huge nerd, big into battlefield 3 now but if it's on 360 I will play it. Didn't know about the hitman HD remakes, sounds sick

Tanner Fox
    Participant

COD Black Ops and MW3!!!If I had xbox during contest prep it would have been a breeze :).

P.J.
    Participant

Arkham City. Excellent !!!!The real Batman simulator 🙂I'm waiting for the next opus. Superman seems to be playable as cool as Batman. A new Superman simulator

When is this new Superman simulator coming out and for what system?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you video game player?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?