Are you video game player?

• This topic has 15 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Jack O'Neill

Superman seems to be playable in the next batman.For 2014, probably for the Next Generation (PS4 & Xbox 3)

Richard Schmitt

By the way…the new Transformers game is freaking awesome!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't play games much anymore, but I love video games.  I love all the classic Nintendo series, Mario, Zelda, ect.  I'm also a big fan of Resident Evil.  I also like some of the newer stuff like Dead Space, but I can't get into Gears of War or Call of Duty and things of that like.

Richard Schmitt

Hell yes to the Resident Evil and Dead Space huge as fan with those! I played those when they first came out

Richard Schmitt

Classic Nintendo games can NEVER go wrong!

I don't play games much anymore, but I love video games.  I love all the classic Nintendo series, Mario, Zelda, ect.  I'm also a big fan of Resident Evil.  I also like some of the newer stuff like Dead Space, but I can't get into Gears of War or Call of Duty and things of that like.

+1Sounds like me.  I don't play them much anymore, either.  When I was a kid, I was OBSESSED with the Mortal Kombat series.  Went through a serious phase with that.Now, I occassionally play one of The Elder Scrolls games on a rainy day.  Usually, though, I am just too busy for games.Cory

Jack O'Neill

Resident Evil 6 soon… :)))

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Resident Evil 6 soon... :)))

Yea...I am almost done with this game.  Quite honestly compared to the old REs, this game sucks.  It is fun to play, but once I am done with this, I will probably never play it again.  It is almost like they designed this game for fourteen year old Call of Duty players who don't like a game that stimulates their brain.

It is almost like they designed this game for fourteen year old Call of Duty players who don't like a game that stimulates their brain.

Sadly about half of the games that come out these days follow that same trend.Don't get me wrong, I love playing COD with friends, but I really enjoy playing games that require you to think and really bring you into the world.That would be one reason why I really enjoyed the mass effect series.

Jack O'Neill

When I have a few times, when tv is available, when xbox is available too…. i play Borderlands 2 for the momentThis game seems to be very long. I like this kind of game, even if I'm not a fan of graphics

Gl;itch.e

but I really enjoy playing games that require you to think and really bring you into the world.That would be one reason why I really enjoyed the mass effect series.

Mass Effect is awesome! Surely you have played Portal 1 & 2 then? Amazing games that certainly get the brain ticking.

but I really enjoy playing games that require you to think and really bring you into the world.That would be one reason why I really enjoyed the mass effect series.

Mass Effect is awesome! Surely you have played Portal 1 & 2 then? Amazing games that certainly get the brain ticking.

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't played either.I didn't even play the mass effect games till right before the third one came out.I haven't had near the time I used to for playing games the last few years, in fact today was the first time in about 3 months I've turned my PS3 on.Both of those games are on my list for the next time I get a chance to sit a game fairly often.

Gl;itch.e

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't played either.I didn't even play the mass effect games till right before the third one came out.I haven't had near the time I used to for playing games the last few years, in fact today was the first time in about 3 months I've turned my PS3 on.Both of those games are on my list for the next time I get a chance to sit a game fairly often.

You're in for a treat then! 

Richard Schmitt

I was deployed when I heard about Mass Effect 3…it got me curious to play all of them. Especially like how they all line up with each other, based on the actions you did prior.I like Skyrim too, the whole roaming around RPG type of fun. Wish most games were like that. Maybe even a Walking Dead type game would be badass.

Gl;itch.e

I like Skyrim too, the whole roaming around RPG type of fun. Wish most games were like that. Maybe even a Walking Dead type game would be badass.

Dead Island

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you video game player?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?