Ascend To Greatness

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

untangible
    Participant

Just starting this thread as a progress log for the journey I will be taking over the next 16 weeks. I will be dedicating myself CBL and Shockwave for the next 11 weeks, from there depending on progress I will possibly switch over to CNS for 5 weeks. I am looking to get up to a goal weight of 165 – 170 lbs (a gain of 9 – 14 lbs) during the first 11 weeks while maintaining leanness and ab definition. I am of average genetics and have been involved in sports my whole life and weight training since 2008 in high school when I was put on a generic football weight training program.The goal weight I am aiming for was chosen due to the time frame I have given myself (16 weeks). At the end of the 16 weeks I plan to take a (hopefully) deserved vacation to Mexico.My goals are purely AESTHETIC. I am not interested in becoming an Olympic lifter, Power lifter, Strongman, or Crossfit "athlete". I understand and recognize weights as a tool for the job, not the job itself.I will be posting progress photos each week and would appreciate constructive yet honest criticism.If anyone would like to take this opportunity to make a transformation before New Years and avoid the whole routine of "this year I'm gonna get in shape" on January 1, 2013, feel free to join me in my transformation journey and post your own pics on this thread.As of Aug. 28, 2012:Height: 5'6"Age:20Weight:156Bf %: 14% (est.)  commitment: unwaveringWatch Me As I Ascend to Greatness

Big_R
    Participant

What a great choice of words  LOL “ascend to greatness”  … it has a nice ring to it.You have a good starting point;  best of luck to you!

untangible
    Participant

day 10 – end of prep phase, morning before first backloadweight - 152 lbs

untangible
    Participant

9/22/12weight - 159

DreamCrusher

Good luck on your journey and be sure to keep us posted with progress and post some pix.I've been on CBL SA for the past six weeks with good gains in strength and mass but got also got more fat than I wanted. I was doing it wrong and cleaned up the backloads this past week but did not see any results yet.

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Best of luck dude.I have been keeping a log on here in my quest for bodybuilding success, and i found using a standard 'template' to update you log helps big time. So you can track what you ate, how u felt etc etc every day. have a look at my log (in the sig below) for an example.cheers

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ascend To Greatness

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?