Bartleby83s introduction…

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bartleby83

Aloha to all of you!A little introduction of the person behind "Bartleby83".My name is Alex, I am 28 years old and I work as a LEO in Munich / Germany.Since my teen years, fitness, nutrition and training are my favorite topics. My latest book was, of course, CBL and thats why I introduce me here.I will follow the CBL protocoll for bulking to get more lean mass with holding my bf-percentage.So great to be here.RegardsAlex

Naomi Most

Hey Alex,Thanks for introducing yourself. I'll keep a lookout for your progress!--Naomi

Richard Schmitt

Welcome to DH Alex, glad to have you here. If you have questions or anything like that, please feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help you here.

Bartleby83

Aloha!So I thought that I write you down how my training looks at the moment and how it will look in the future.At the moment I am in my 3rd of 4 weeks of EDT (Escalating Density Training). I do 2 upper and 2 lower sessions per week. No additional cardio. In addition to that I do some neck and upper back work each training.After the 4 weeks of EDT I will do 4 weeks of some kind of high frequency training. That means 5 training days a week with the same exercises and a low volume.After that I will do 4 weeks of  5x5 with Rest-Pause training.And after that 4 weeks of GVT (German Volume Training). Thats the plan, I hope I can stick to it ;).Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bartleby83s introduction…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?