Battle for humanity nearly lost

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gnomer
    Participant

global food supply deliberately engineered to end life, not nourish ithttp://www.naturalnews.com/043995_human_civilization_processed_food_stealth_war.html

holy shit half of the people posting comments on there are crazy. I think the author is a bit crazy as well…avoid processed foods and don't eat junk. I think you would agree most people on here do that anyways. Industrial processes are always going to damage the environment but I wouldn't call that grounds to say that the food supply is being intentionally poisoned and liken things to world war III. I just really can't take something like that article seriously with all of that rhetoric in there.

Gnomer
    Participant

holy shit half of the people posting comments on there are crazy. I think the author is a bit crazy as well...avoid processed foods and don't eat junk. I think you would agree most people on here do that anyways. Industrial processes are always going to damage the environment but I wouldn't call that grounds to say that the food supply is being intentionally poisoned and liken things to world war III. I just really can't take something like that article seriously with all of that rhetoric in there.

it is a conspiracy theory for sure but the fact they have found many toxic chemicals in varieties of foods sold everyday has shown to be pretty true

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Battle for humanity nearly lost

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?