Been 3 months now and CN is done for me!

• This topic has 10 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

x_just_be_x

😀Heyyyy guys!So it's been 3 months minus the 2 weeks I was on vacation and ate like a fat kid at a candy store. I am continuing to eat extremely clean (I dont think most people can be as strict, I am crazy when it comes to food now) and going to the gym 5 times a week and lifting heavy. It's been a crazy journey but I am totally happy with my achievements!Here is my before pic from mid January 2013- and the other one is actually from today April 2013.Boom!

Gibdan

Amazing. Results. What's yr plan now? Modified CN? CBL?Keep up the good work. Becomes so much easier to stick to as a lifestyle.

Jesus Christ, I mean this in as respectable way as possible, but you look killer. I really appreciate you putting these up those, hopefully people will bitch less about the diet not working.

Richard Schmitt

Jesus Christ, I mean this in as respectable way as possible, but you look killer. I really appreciate you putting these up those, hopefully people will bitch less about the diet not working.

+1...Looking absolutely amazing

randyleahy

Great job, you look killer  😛

x_just_be_x

Im "detoxing" for the next 10 days since I ate anything I wanted on vacation for 2 weeks, then after that I'll be doing carb back loading. Now that I am at where I want to be I want to continue building lean muscle 🙂

x_just_be_x

+1...Looking absolutely amazing

hahaha thank you! Yes it does work.. the problem is MOST people don't stick to the plan and decrease carb intake as much as possible- also, going hard at the gym 5 days a week is essential to speed up the process.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Once again great results.

ShaunTX
    Participant

hahaha thank you! Yes it does work.. the problem is MOST people don't stick to the plan and decrease carb intake as much as possible- also, going hard at the gym 5 days a week is essential to speed up the process.

Thank god somebody gets it.  I think some people don't understand what "going hard" at the gym means and that's why they stall.Congrats on the results.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Well exercising isn't required for the diet to work.  I think most people stall because they either overcomplicate things, overeat, or they aren't strict enough.

x_just_be_x

Well exercising isn't required for the diet to work.  I think most people stall because they either overcomplicate things, overeat, or they aren't strict enough.

I agree. People REALLY overcomplicate things. It is probably thee most simple diet to follow. People often ask me about macros, and measurements and this and that.. its all jibberish to me, just eat extremely clean, keep your food simple and work out and you're half way there.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I agree. People REALLY overcomplicate things. It is probably thee most simple diet to follow. People often ask me about macros, and measurements and this and that.. its all jibberish to me, just eat extremely clean, keep your food simple and work out and you're half way there.

Yea I never count shit on Carb Nite.  You don't have to, it's an extremely simple diet.  My Carb Nites are dirty as hell though.  I think guys can get away with that.

x_just_be_x

Yea I never count shit on Carb Nite.  You don't have to, it's an extremely simple diet.  My Carb Nites are dirty as hell though.  I think guys can get away with that.

Oh yeah.. I have extremely clean carb nites, usually sushi! Nothing deep fried or too dirty! Although I crave it.

cecilia86

Oh my god, you look fabulous!! Very inspiring, well done!!

Tomahawk

Congrats you keep amazing me. Keep us up to date on pics. Definitely showing others just how great these protocols can work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Been 3 months now and CN is done for me!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?