bodybuilding.com 2013 summer shred

• This topic has 2 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

omar57
    Participant

so i have been doing this challenge for the past 9 weeks my 12 weeks is up on june 17th.i have been doing CBL strength accumulation and starting next week ill do carb night for theremainder of the time. i started at 170 with 14.2% bf i measured it using a dexa scan.ill post some pics either today or tomorrow

mmullen1488

Where is the link to this challenge?

omar57
    Participant

omar57
    Participant

first pic is march 31st and after a 8 month layoff from the gym, i had no choicesecond pic was yesterday may 29th

omar57
    Participant

here is another progress pic

Bmeas18

Wow, huge change in 2 months!  What was your training schedule and how did you structure your backloads?

omar57
    Participant

I will post my final pics today btw.  But i train 5 days a week high volume basically bodybuilding type trainingMonday - back (my favorite body part to train)Tuesday - chest emphasis on middle and lowerWednesday - offThursday - armsFriday - shoulder and chest this day i do only upper chest Saturday - legs I backload on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.  The first 3 backloads are my "clean backloads" and Saturday is in a sense a "dirty backload".M, T, and F, i will get 250-350g of carbs with 180-220g of protein and less than 80g of fat. and S will get 400-500g of carbs and the same in protein and about 150-200g of fat.I keep really simple all i eat during the week for my backloads are pop-tarts or gummy bears/worms/lifesavers and gatorade, protein sources are whey isolate and chicken and beef thats it.Saturday i will have pizza for sure and some other junkbut for me i like to know exactly how much im getting for each nutrient, like i just wont eat a piece cake cause i dont know how carbs is in it, im real anal about it

omar57
    Participant

12 weeks later

marilxmad

Amazing job! Crazy definition!  😮You're doing it right!  8)

omar57
    Participant

THANKS!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bodybuilding.com 2013 summer shred

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?