BPak "The Incredible Bulk"

• This topic has 2 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Anyone else get the email about this new program and his micro-cycling bulk?  It's supposed to tell you when to switch from bulking to cutting, and what macros to you? Also has supplement stack info. Debating on buying it… Was hoping for feedback of what anyone who might have bought it thought though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoltan Holdos
    Participant

yaa I got it! I am also debating if I should but it or not! 😛But is it nessesary? You know what your macros should be when you cut or bulk from the CBL/ Carbnite. And the training guide could be unnessesary if you have MI40(x). The supps you probably know already. But the food list and that awesome app would be nice to have.Still dont get me wrong, Im just thinking out loud. I really like Bpaks stuff and I am really temted to buy it!!  😀

Rob Haas

Debating…that kid of his must be getting expensive or they are smart financial planners and starting the college fund now LOL.

Rob Haas

Heard back from a buddy that got it saying BPak throws in a customized meal plan in for an extra $27. Kind of sweetens the deal for those of us who self train and know they have fools for a client. LOL.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Heard back from a buddy that got it saying BPak throws in a customized meal plan in for an extra $27. Kind of sweetens the deal for those of us who self train and know they have fools for a client. LOL.

Bpak's meal plans are too much calories in my opinion. Mi40x2, while great, put on a lot of body fat for me when I tried to adhere to his macros. I do much better with CBL, and stay a lot tight. I'm really curious about his supplement info though.

Rob Haas

What's you guys take on the supplement recommendations?So far it's the only thing I glanced at. Will be on Vaca next week so will be printing it out for reading material.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BPak "The Incredible Bulk"

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?