Carb Nite & Results by Women

• This topic has 2 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lpiattelli
    Keymaster

Looking for suggestions…been on Carb Nite since May 13, very strict, sticking to meal plans in book and haven't lost a pound and calipers haven't moved either!!!!What variables do I need to look at manipulating in order to get this regime to work? I've included bumped up fat content in diet, ensured I get 7 - 8 hour sleep, drinking 3 - 4 litres of water each day, included brief meditation to reduce stress, weight training and hiking 4 - 5 times a week, did unresticted cab nite and strict carb nite....I'm so frustrated! Has anyone run into this? Any suggestions?

Gnomer
    Participant

what is your current bf%? also what's an average day for you meal wise? and an average CN like?

lpiattelli

Current body fat is around 16.5%Average day of meals (basically fow Gourmet High Calorie design laid out in the book substituting Whey protein for the snacks):Breakfast - 3oz ham or bacon with eggs in butter or eggs in butter with 2oz cheese & coffee, 3T whipping creamMid morning - whey protein with 3T whipping creamLunch - 200g chicken with homemade dressing & spinach or 2 salmon cakes (from book) with dill sauceMid afternoon - whey protein with 3T whipping cream, tea with 3T whipping creamDinner - 1 serving of meatloaf, 2 salmon cakes or roasted chicken breast with skin on Late snack - 10 cashews or whey protein or 2 hard boiled eggs or 3oz hamAverage Carb Nite (don't know about average - I've tried 3 variations - this was my last one):1 serving of lasaugna 1 slice cheesecake4 pieces Panda licorice1/3 cup pretzel fishes6 squares of hazlenut chocolate barAny advice?

Gnomer
    Participant

Current body fat is around 16.5%Average day of meals (basically fow Gourmet High Calorie design laid out in the book substituting Whey protein for the snacks):Breakfast - 3oz ham or bacon with eggs in butter or eggs in butter with 2oz cheese & coffee, 3T whipping creamMid morning - whey protein with 3T whipping creamLunch - 200g chicken with homemade dressing & spinach or 2 salmon cakes (from book) with dill sauceMid afternoon - whey protein with 3T whipping cream, tea with 3T whipping creamDinner - 1 serving of meatloaf, 2 salmon cakes or roasted chicken breast with skin on Late snack - 10 cashews or whey protein or 2 hard boiled eggs or 3oz hamAverage Carb Nite (don't know about average - I've tried 3 variations - this was my last one):1 serving of lasaugna 1 slice cheesecake4 pieces Panda licorice1/3 cup pretzel fishes6 squares of hazlenut chocolate barAny advice?

i'd drop the breakfast meal altogether and honestly if you feel fine i'd even drop the mid morning shake.. for me i only have a tablespoon of coconut oil which keeps me going fine till lunch...if not keep the shake at mid morning but drop the breakfast. Also I very highly recommend to try dropping wheat from your diet completely and see how that treats you.. you also are eating a lot of cream i'd replace at least half of that with coconut oil

lpiattelli

Worth a try – thanks for the help!

Gnomer
    Participant

Worth a try - thanks for the help!

no problem.. fasting for 12-16 hours can do wonders for losing weight as long as in the time you are not fasting you get a good amount of calories in.. for me my last meal is around 9:30pm then aside from a tablespoon of coconut oil in the morning i don't eat again until about 11:45am. Also eating the extra coconut oil helps your body create more ketones which will not only aid in fat burning but brain function and feeling alert and helps keep the hunger at bay until lunch on a ULC type diet like this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb Nite & Results by Women

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?