Carb shock pre-order..

• This topic has 4 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

So i bought 6 canisters of carb shock when the preoder went out, but havent gotten them yet (about a month ago-ish), did anyone else do the pre-order and if so, have you recieved your canisters yet? I'm about to run out of the one I have.

It was a pre-order for a stock that comes in in January. I think Mid-January.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Some on FB have received theirs today.  I got a notice that mine shipped.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Oh nice! The e-mail confused me, it's header was “We’ve got your order and getting it packed up now”, but it was sent on December 9th, lol. Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait!

Penny Danner
    Participant

Up date….mine just arrived.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Me too! Let's the gains continue!71e15cdd04ad5ba93e8c310857cb4c18.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Schmitt

Me too! Let's the gains continue!71e15cdd04ad5ba93e8c310857cb4c18.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful

Penny Danner
    Participant

YAY!!

Rob Haas

So what's the verdict? Any difference or no from the original hypertropic potentiator recommended in the book…be honest here please. FWIW I bought the T3 stuff and nothing…

Richard Schmitt

So what's the verdict? Any difference or no from the original hypertropic potentiator recommended in the book...be honest here please. FWIW I bought the T3 stuff and nothing...

Yes and no, CS just amplifies your existing PWO Shake.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Rob, how long have you taken the T3?  I like it.  Not sure of what it is doing for me OTHER than I feel even more rested when I wake up.  I was taking Magnesium glutamate before (and am getting back to that soon..took a hiatus due to some tummy troubles) and always slept well, but not as refreshed as I was hoping for even with 8hr sleep.  With T3, I feel REFRESHED.  I *think* I've been losing less hair in the shower drain when I wash it too.  I know some women on one of the FB CN groups has noticed a big improvement in hair loss.

Rob Haas

Penny, I'm just finishing up first bottle. I know I have no thyroid issues and do supplement with magnesium citrate as well as trace minerals zinc, copper, & selenium. I suppose it one of those if you are deficient it helps and if not you'll just be loading up on stuff you don't need.I do get that women are more prone to hypothyroid issues so I can see it helping. With guys I'm just a bot more skeptical.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I've been staying much leaner using CS to enhance my PWO shake than I did last season, and I'm eating much dirtier than I did last time around. I'm also follow the CBL lifestyle instead of the traditional broscience mixed diet meals every 2 hours. Could be the lifestyle, but I noticed better recovery and much better definition when I incorporated CS about a month and a half ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Carb shock pre-order..

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?