CBL Approaches: Carb Timing, Carb Amounts?

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LloydTheVoid
    Keymaster

Hey Everyone,New to the forum and have been searching for some feedback I haven't exactly found tonight.  Was hoping some folks with more experience on CBL could help me out.  Have done CNS and looking to start CBL to gain some muscle/strength while also continuing to cut (about 12% BF).  I am looking for some general feedback on how folks backload in terms of carb timing and amounts (regardless of clean or dirty).1. Do you prefer majority of carbs within one to two hours of workouts; if so, why?2. Do you prefer majority of carbs within one to two hours of bedtime; if so why?3. Does either question 1 or 2 really matter with regards to any of Kiefer's explanations, or is it based on personal preferences and experience only?4. Are there general guidelines for how many carbs to aim for when bulking and when cutting; if so what are they?Thanks for any feedback, and apologies in advance if everything here has been asked before or is in the CBL book (only have CNS at this time).  My eyes are buggin' out and can't take scouring for this info any longer.  😮Cheers!LTV

Go buy the book before you do it.It depends, on off day closer to bed, training day closer to workout providing I work out late.There are guidelines, you will find them in the book.

LloydTheVoid

Thanks, Trevor.  Appreciate you taking the time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL Approaches: Carb Timing, Carb Amounts?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?