CBL & Fat burners?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Nsharp
    Keymaster

Thoughts on fat burners during CBL? Mainly during the prep phase, is what im curious about!

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

I would love to throw in an additional fat burner to my regimen. Well see if anyone's done so already and succeeded

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

pshannon

Didn't work for me. Hot Rox from biotest did not work. I took it religiously. Spend your money on real food.

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Didn't work for me. Hot Rox from biotest did not work. I took it religiously. Spend your money on real food. good point

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Nsharp

I would love to throw in an additional fat burner to my regimen. Well see if anyone's done so already and succeeded

Are you already taking one?

Gl;itch.e

Caffeine? Just drink tons of Coffee.

Kiefer
    Participant

Finding a quality fat burner is tough. They normally don't help burn much fat at all and are used pre contest under the facade of accelerating fat loss, but in truth, and coaches normally prescribe a shit ton of them just to keep their starving clients functional. The last real over-the-counter fat burner was ephedra. Well... That's not the whole truth. There's an even better one that you can get your hands on if you're willing: nicotine gum. But don't ask me dosages or how to use it properly. I'm not sharing.

Nsharp

Finding a quality fat burner is tough. They normally don't help burn much fat at all and are used pre contest under the facade of accelerating fat loss, but in truth, and coaches normally prescribe a shit ton of them just to keep their starving clients functional. The last real over-the-counter fat burner was ephedra. Well... That's not the whole truth. There's an even better one that you can get your hands on if you're willing: nicotine gum. But don't ask me dosages or how to use it properly. I'm not sharing.

Aww...

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Are you already taking one?

Caffeine caffeine and more caffeine.

training log

pshannon

Someone a few weeks ago guessed this. I know in the pod cast with Jim Laird you did for Biojacked he said something about how the nicotine in the patches he used controlled some reaction for his UC. Is this the effect your talking about?

Sardi0426

Straight caffeine has always been my go to…. I've jacked up my intake significantly, especially during the prep phase. It works the best and I don't have to worry about any crazy side effects that taking a pill might give me.

plaquex

2mg nicotine+100mg caffeine every 1-2h.http://www.ajcn.org/content/77/6/1442.full

Jeffrey Hansen
    Participant

2mg nicotine+100mg caffeine.http://www.ajcn.org/content/77/6/1442.full

Looks like 1mg nicotine containing gum and 100mg of caffeine.  From Kiefers comment, timing must also be an issue.Anyone going to experiment for us?Ibobland reviews medical journals.  Anything?

sebiff
    Participant

3x/day, 4 h apart

Jeffrey Hansen
    Participant

3x/day, 4 h apart

Have you had good results from that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL & Fat burners?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?