cbl meals

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

apisula2000

I also find that the 1 or 2 meal approach where more carbs are had at each meal is beneficial, as you contain the carb eating window

So are y'all saying you only have 1-2 meals post-workout?  Guess my question is, I thought the program was designed for a 6 hr feed.  Not saying go crazy, I usually hover around 4 hrs, but I thought it was supposed to be extended over a time and fattier meals toward bedtime.

I have 3. I guess it depends on how much you need to eat in that time frame and how much you can stuff in in each meal. I do about 40g protein 150g carb + fats roughly in each meal. So I need 3.

How many grams of fats do you usually consume each meal?  Is the 150g carbs only or is that 150g of fat also?  Thats where my confusion is for a BL day.  Do you want to keep the fats minimal on BL days and high on ULC days of course.

Gl;itch.e

How many grams of fats do you usually consume each meal?  Is the 150g carbs only or is that 150g of fat also?  Thats where my confusion is for a BL day.  Do you want to keep the fats minimal on BL days and high on ULC days of course.

Only my first pwo meal is no fat. The other two have some fat. I think fat is essential in your backload at the last meal at the very least. The amount would depend on how many calories you need. A normal backload for me isshake with gummy bears 40g protein 130-140g carbpizza, OJ and another shake 40-70g protein 160-190g carb 50g fatsteak and ice cream 40-60g protein 100-140g carb 60-80 g fat

apisula2000

Only my first pwo meal is no fat. The other two have some fat. I think fat is essential in your backload at the last meal at the very least. The amount would depend on how many calories you need. A normal backload for me isshake with gummy bears 40g protein 130-140g carbpizza, OJ and another shake 40-70g protein 160-190g carb 50g fatsteak and ice cream 40-60g protein 100-140g carb 60-80 g fat

I see at from after PWO, your fat intake is between 110g - 130g.  So is your fat intake low during the first half of the day?  How much total fat do you consume?

Gl;itch.e

I see at from after PWO, your fat intake is between 110g - 130g.  So is your fat intake low during the first half of the day?  How much total fat do you consume?

Hmm. At the mo its probably about 70-80 pre-workout I think I'm close to 1:1 fat to protein by grams on training days and about 0.75:1 on off days. 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cbl meals

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?