CBL -upon waking up day 1

• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Nancy
    Participant

Question random still reading book but says better not to eat breakfast, but if my last meal the night before is say 10 Would it be ok to eat at 11 am if I woke up at 6 am I guess if I trained at 8 pm This will be my first time doing CBL I was doing CNS so trying to figure it out Today would be my prep phase day 1Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

Richard Schmitt

That wouldn't be a problem. I would have MCT oil in the morning coffee though

T-Bone300

Start the day with your AM shakeSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Nancy
    Participant

Thanks for the input 😉Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Just +1ing both of them. I eat dinner around 10pm and my first meal is between 12-2:00pm. I also train in the morning.

TCB
    Participant

Also agreed. My last meal is anywhere from 6pm to 9pm everyday, and I usually do an AM accelerator at 7 am, and another around 9-10, then eat around 11AM.

Nancy
    Participant

CBL Day 2 Prep PhaseSo to begin I am still reading the e- book back and forth over again…highlighting certain points.Current Stats:  Start weight Tuesday  117.60 bf 32% 80lbm --100G P less 30 carbs eating more veggies to get that fiber in 100G fat height 4’10 (petite) workout schedule generally most part 3 days on one day off 3 days on etc.Depending on my schedule I may do 6 days a week which is ideal – I started CNS but not really moving much with inches as id like. So it was suggested I go to CBLLast night after my workout I had PWO shake protein only, had creatine (con-Cret) with my dinner I was super hungry. I had my last meal last night around 1030pm : turkey cutlet with pickled cabbage and ½ avocado; 2 slices of tomatoe/waterTired and went to bed 1115-30So this morning woke up at 630 got ready and had a tbsp. of MCT Oil an hour later had my coffee with 10g of protein/HWC/Coco Milk.  I think that the MCT oil was a bad idea (my stomach was upset)My first meal was at 1030 am (hope this is ok.) 2 slices of bacon and 2 eggs with muenster 1 sliceJust had anti acids cause my stomach hasn’t settled down.Drinking my water but feel dehydrated. - That’s just a little update So my plan of action is to skip the first segment of prep go straight to segment two HITT 2:4 5 cyclesLeg day todaySo my question are/is1) Do I have to do the  extra ignition formula, Sustainer Formula, Hypertropic Potent…?  I am fine with the Ignition formula pretty much coffee with some add ons.Last night I had a tbsp. of MCT oil before my workout I was fine. two hours before I had a cup of coffee.2) Baseline carbs pg 224 (yes I checked the  forums too and posts) – option 1 is the best…… so for example so far I have lost 2.9 since first date of Tuesday Start---- lets just say this was the end of my 10 day prep---per the chart 250 would be my baseline carbs to…..ingest on any given evening after my workouts? 3) Pg 230 then has another chart (perfect) my ideal weight lets say 125 lets say I stay on the high end of the protein 95g and 23f but now im lost at the Low carb calories ???duh ???  help if available a link article cliff notes on this section.4)            Should I post to Member logs  ???

n@s

GonnaBeGiant

Your 32% body fat?

Nancy
    Participant

Your 32% body fat?

Yes sadlySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

Nancy
    Participant

But that was done with a bod pod Sunday now I've done my own with calipers reads 28 % and my lowest about 10 months ago 22%Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

But that was done with a bod pod Sunday now I've done my own with calipers reads 28 % and my lowest about 10 months ago 22%Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodpods are generally pretty accurate, but depending on calibration and other factors can have a large inaccuracy and inconsistency. http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=175I'd do a DEXA, hydrostatic underwater, or have the same person do calipers every time under similar circumstances in order to try to keep consistent just as a way to track, even if it's off.

Gl;itch.e

Not worth getting hung up on the numbers. Just so long as you are happy with the changes you see in the mirror. Welcome!

Not worth getting hung up on the numbers. Just so long as you are happy with the changes you see in the mirror. Welcome!

Likely one of the most important sentences written on this forum.

Nancy
    Participant

🙂Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

Nancy
    Participant

CBL Day 2 Prep PhaseSo my question are/is1) Do I have to do the  extra ignition formula, Sustainer Formula, Hypertropic Potent…?  I am fine with the Ignition formula pretty much coffee with some add ons.Last night I had a tbsp. of MCT oil before my workout I was fine. two hours before I had a cup of coffee.2) Baseline carbs pg 224 (yes I checked the  forums too and posts) – option 1 is the best…… so for example so far I have lost 2.9 since first date of Tuesday Start---- lets just say this was the end of my 10 day prep---per the chart 250 would be my baseline carbs to…..ingest on any given evening after my workouts? 3) Pg 230 then has another chart (perfect) my ideal weight lets say 125 lets say I stay on the high end of the protein 95g and 23f but now im lost at the Low carb calories ???duh ???  help if available a link article cliff notes on this section.4)            Should I post to Member logs  ???

Thanks for your comments appreciative as always 🙂 but still trying to figure this out It's  530 and I'm tired and sluggish had another mealTilapia baked w cabbage and avocado Gonna take green tea extract too Stomach was still sour but I ate anyways Txs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n@s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CBL -upon waking up day 1

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?