Cherry Turnovers

• This topic has 11 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Liftbig

Any good resources on this new information? I would be interested to read some of this. I try and stay away from regular sucrose anyhow, but this is news to me that they are equally bad.

not really anything new.. but for example check out how much aluminum is in processed meats and many other processed foods and dairy. Chemical extractions and processes used to handle and extract many compounds used to make many of the pre-packaged foods leave trace minerals and other things behind when done. Now if you only eat this sort of stuff sparingly most likely you would never have any problems but many people eat nothing but heavily processed stuff.. When people live off frozen dinners and cookies not only are you going to deprived of essential nutrients but you are exposing yourself to all sorts of things the body is not able to handle when that much is ingested.. The latest podcast has some good information on the importance of micro-nutrients and long term health.

Good points mate! Kiefers next Cbl version might have white rice and potatoes in the front, now that he made his marketing with cherry turnovers. Lol. Στάλθηκε από το HUAWEI P6-U06 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cherry Turnovers

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?