CN and Prep Phase Calories

• This topic has 5 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mwachtel
    Participant

I'm in the same boat with the ribcage. The thing is massive but at least it lends to a big chest.

yea im built pretty oddly in the skeleton. I think being 10percent and lower in bf "fixes" alot of the "problems"  with that.

Richard Schmitt

Wait wait, I must have missed the conversation but who has a “big chest”? I ask because it runs in my family…we have damn near huge chests. And no matter what I do, it stays huge

mwachtel
    Participant

Nvr a bad thing.

I'm in the same boat with the ribcage. The thing is massive but at least it lends to a big chest.

yea im built pretty oddly in the skeleton. I think being 10percent and lower in bf "fixes" alot of the "problems"  with that.

I'm just big everywhere. I have really wide shoulders which is nice except for having to turn sidewise to walk through doors, I have a massive chest due to my rib cage, and I have these huge fuckin' hips, not only are they wide but my iliac crest (hip bone) sits really high up, it's only about 2 inches under my last floating rib.

mwachtel
    Participant

I'm just big everywhere. I have really wide shoulders which is nice except for having to turn sidewise to walk through doors, I have a massive chest due to my rib cage, and I have these huge fuckin' hips, not only are they wide but my iliac crest (hip bone) sits really high up, it's only about 2 inches under my last floating rib.

Samsies on the high iliac!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CN and Prep Phase Calories

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?