CNS BodPod Results With PICTURES!!

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

These are some awesome, amazing results sir! No lie, that is awesome! Congratulations! This is really inspiring. You're right about having a camera to take pictures to montor progress, it's better than a mirror. I definitely need to look into this. So all this was done in a three months time???

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Thanks BigTex!No, the whole thing wasn't 3 months.  The biggest(left) picture was taken Oct 2009.  The Next 3 pics is progress from 9 Sept until now, using CNS of course 🙂

Richard Schmitt

Well still this is very amazing work. If I can't get my shit together by doing CBL's Strength Accumulation…then I'll have to do CNS to get my BF down again…I'm bloating up and I don't know or see any good results from it. I just measured myself using calipers and a measuring tape.

sckiely
    Participant

That is an awesome Transformation Jeremy! I think now would be a perfect time to start the Density Bulking phase of CBL! At the BF% you are now i believe it is an ideal to add muscle while maintaining the BF% you have, then once you add some good quality muscle will make the strength accumulation phase that much more effective!CNS is great but i think now you are at the perfect stage to move to CBL, once you start adding some muscle you will look much better even if your BF% stays the same! That is why i think the density Bulking option? Whichever option though you have made awesome progress already, so go with your gut!Also you just paid for CBL so may jump in head first now  ;D

Bartleby83

Aloha!I only can jump into the thread and say that your results are great. Keep it up and you will get to your goal for sure.Alex

absolutely awesome transformation.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS BodPod Results With PICTURES!!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?