CNS – CBL Jan 2012 to July 2012

• This topic has 18 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Fairy

There is some saggy skin there in pic 2, could be more under his pants; and check out the hair pattern on his chest/belly. It's identical – just compressed

dudsy

doesn't even look like the same guy, you can see his face. i smell bullshit

And now the OP seems to have lost interest in this threadย  ::)

Gl;itch.e

God I bet he feels like a new man! what an amazing transformation. Hope he continues down this path.

dudsy

Very good. This story could be a testimonial for Kiefer's books

Craig jones
    Participant

That is awesome!! Makes me even more motivated! ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome fellow Liverpudlian!! Great game yesterday. Should have won though!!!!!

Fairy

Wow, that is a transformation! He must be over the moon. Well done for helping him get there

Bigun

Truly amazing what impact you have obviously had on this guys quality of life. I just have one question for you, do you have any advice on how to deal with lose skin as you transform your body so quickly?

yeah, to bad we could not keep the lead!

Craig jones
    Participant

yeah, to bad we could not keep the lead!

Never mind still very promising!

JH

I'm amazed that his results didn't stall while on CNS due to the high volume and intensity of the workouts! I would think that would up cortisol and hinder fat loss…but guess not!Awesome results! Thanks for sharing.

fuNkdat

PPTC,Outstanding work and sorry for being a doubter.ย  I stand corrected ;D

Bigun

We are not too sure what to do with the loose skin since it is around his midsection, and can only make his waist thicker to a point to take up some of that skin. He says if it is not gone by next year, he will go to a doc to have it nip/tucked. If that's the only downside to this incredible transformation then so be it. Thanks again for sharing!

Mato23

Truly amazing what impact you have obviously had on this guys quality of life. I just have one question for you, do you have any advice on how to deal with lose skin as you transform your body so quickly?

We are not too sure what to do with the loose skin since it is around his midsection, and can only make his waist thicker to a point to take up some of that skin. He says if it is not gone by next year, he will go to a doc to have it nip/tucked.

Exactly my problem, i have lost quite a lot of fat at the same time and cant really find they way to solve this, I am way younger, so I have time to deal with it, dont hesitate to post if you find any useful solution.Anyway, very nice progress, trully inspirating!

Fairy

PSR?

Richard Schmitt

PSR?

Partitioned-Set Ramping: With the ELECT movement, PSR increases the weight in each micro-set. So your first micro-set with ELECT doing curls is 35 then increase directly after that to 40;45;50;55.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS – CBL Jan 2012 to July 2012

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?