Continue CNS or SA CBL or DB CBL?

• This topic has 3 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi I've been on CNS for awhile now, was wondering what the opinions are to do next as the title states? Im currently:87kg178cm9-11% BF, depending what your opinions are regarding the photo...I do 5/3/1 with some  BB accessoriesI train  4 days straight with 1or2  days rest, depending how I feel. After rest I start new week of 5/3/1, so i probably train 5-6 days a week Excluding my 2 HIIT sessions after a CN.Any advice will be appreciated!aza4esar.jpg

tzanghi
    Participant

What're your goals avo?

To build mass but i don't want to struggle to get ripped though…

tzanghi
    Participant

To build mass but i don't want to struggle to get ripped though...

CBL SA.  Gotta be patient, though.

To build mass but i don't want to struggle to get ripped though...

CBL SA.  Gotta be patient, though.

I agree, if you've been on CNS I'd give 4-6 weeks of SA at least. Granted I think once you adjust some you could do DB fairly easy providing you do it smart.

Thanks for the feedback guysSo now what days to BL:My training currently:Squat day:-5/3/1 setsAccessory,-Squat 5 x10 reps @75%1rm-Lunges 4x10 reps-Single leg curls 4 x 10reps-single leg extensions 4 x 10 reps-calf raises 4 x 20 reps-Ab wheel 4 x 12 to 15 repsPress day:-5/3/1 setsAccessory,-DB press 5 x 8 reps-Upright row 4x10 reps-Barbell curls 4 x 10reps-Incline hammer curls 4 x 10 repsDeadlift day:-5/3/1 setsAccessory,-Deadlift 5 x10 reps @75%1rm-Bent over rows 4x10 reps-Chin up or pull downs 4 x 10reps-Ab swings 4 x 10 repsBench day:-5/3/1 setsAccessory,-Bench 5 x 10 reps @75%1rm-DB incline bench 4x10 reps-Decline flyes 4 x 12reps-Tri kickbacks 4 x 10 reps- Weighted push ups(15kg on back) 4 x 12 to 15 repsRest day: HIIT???2nd rest day? or Wholebody SW protocol with light bodybuilding weights, no heavy lifting.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tzanghi
    Participant

The only thing that sticks out is the deadlifting volume.  That can be a lot depending on the weight your using.  Maybe swap the BBB deadlifts for a)cleans or b)RDLs?

The only thing that sticks out is the deadlifting volume.  That can be a lot depending on the weight your using.  Maybe swap the BBB deadlifts for a)cleans or b)RDLs?

Sweet! Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Continue CNS or SA CBL or DB CBL?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?