CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

• This topic has 18 voices and 125 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author

My log is here:  http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=3144.0I wish I had taken before photos, but I didn't.  I also wish I had started my log about two months sooner... but hey, hindsight is 20/20, and it is a real pain in the ass.So... here are some "now" photos (9/8/12 @ just passed midnight).  I am not fully dialed-in, yet... so, I am just showing a couple parts that have some cuts coming through... my arms and upper back.  So, really, these just amount to vanity shots.My upper abs are peaking in now, and my thighs are cutting up (esp. my Quads), but I will do full-body pics at the end of the diet.  I estimate another 12 lbs. to go (then I begin CBL for mass gain).Oh, and they will be semi-nudes... oh, joy!  😮  😉  Something for you all to look forward to, I imagine.So... without any further ado... and please forgive my apartment's shit lighting.  I am pretty white as it is, so I take on a nice orange-red glow in this light.  It's quite fantastic, and I couldn't be fucked using Photoshop to clean them up.Cory

…and I haven't CN'ed in a full week (Saturday evening is CN for me).  So, I am flat as all fuck, and very ashamed of that… it's a bodybuilder thing.    :-Cory

Zach516

Holy hell you are muscular for a martial artist. I'm a martial artist, but I'm taller than you I think, so I don't look nearly as massive. Great work man, Mirin.

Holy hell you are muscular for a martial artist. I'm a martial artist, but I'm taller than you I think, so I don't look nearly as massive. Great work man, Mirin.

Thank you, Zach.Actually, I am currently the size (muscularity-wise) of Jean-Claude Van Damme circa Bloodsport.  I am just shy of Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV (need another 1/2 inch on my upper arms, for instance).  My current goal is to get to Michael Jai White's size.All of them martial artists.Cory

…I am 6 feet tall, by the way.Cory

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Lookin beastly even though you feel flat. Nice

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Lookin beastly even though you feel flat. Nice

Thanks, but when I feel flat, I feel small.  I guess I suffer from a bit of muscular dysmorphia.  I can't wait to do CBL, and be full and hard all the time.  😀I have guys at the gym complimenting my cuts coming in, and my thickness.  I had a girl about a month ago, who saw me shirtless, and she was impressed by my chest size and thickness.  That said, it just isn't good enough for me.  I always feel I can be larger.  I am happy with my progress, but I will be happier the farther I go.I guess nothing is more cruel than one's own eyes when it comes to bodybuilding.  We are all our own worst critic.Cory

randyleahy

Thank you, Zach.Actually, I am currently the size (muscularity-wise) of Jean-Claude Van Damme circa Bloodsport.  I am just shy of Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV (need another 1/2 inch on my upper arms, for instance).  My current goal is to get to Michael Jai White's size.All of them martial artists.Cory

lol, shouldnt the goal be to get to look like Chuck Norris in size and beard? Nice job on the cut man.

Fairy

You're 90% there, you just need to grow a beard. I assume you're proficient at horse riding?(Viking I'm comparing you to: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-11/19/xin_262110419075814086813.jpg)

lol, shouldnt the goal be to get to look like Chuck Norris in size and beard? Nice job on the cut man.

Thank you, Randy!HAHA, good old Chuck... he is looking good for a man of his age (70-ish)!  Whereas Van Damme fucked himself up with all of those drugs in the late 90s, so he has aged terribly (he looks worse than Chuck, and he is only in his 50s).Van Damme in his heyday had an incredible physique, very muscular, yet athletic.  I love his horrible yet fun films -- got his entire collection on DVD (including his newest release "Dragon Eyes").Cory

You're 90% there, you just need to grow a beard. I assume you're proficient at horse riding?(Viking I'm comparing you to: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-11/19/xin_262110419075814086813.jpg)

Thanks!  🙂You're comparing me to Beowulf, I see.  Actually, I never saw the film... but, I loved the epic poem when I was in my early teens.  Still do.Yeah, a beard would about do it for me... a slight bit of physical aging, too.  As for a horse, I do not know how to ride, unfortunately.  I rode horses at petting zoos when I was a kid, but that doesn't count.  LOL.However, I can use a sword.  I studied Budo Taijutsu for years, which required learning the Katana, and defending against a Katana while unarmed.  Granted, a Japanese Katana is not the same as a Viking Longsword (different weights, different mechanics / techniques, etc.).Cory

Fairy

As I said, 90% there! 🙂

As I said, 90% there! 🙂

Now I gotta go for that remaining 10%.  😉Cory

Fairy

Lol, from the looks of things, you might also have to lose some muscle mass. Vikings didn't have access to 20+ eggs a day and packets of whey powder you know 😉 it's not authentic

Lol, from the looks of things, you might also have to lose some muscle mass. Vikings didn't have access to 20+ eggs a day and packets of whey powder you know 😉 it's not authentic

🙁Maybe I should go for a more 'modernized' Viking look, and spice it up.  I got the blonde hair, blue eyes, height and thickness... but with added muscularity, and proficiency with a blade foreign to Scandinavia.I am Irish by family line (one of the oldest clan names in Ireland)... but, Vikings clearly did BAD things to my people in ancient times, leaving me with that influence which seems to dominate my looks (must be a strong genetic trait).I guess what I am trying to say is, I am mixing it up.  Nuevo-Viking, if you will.Cory

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?