CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

• This topic has 18 voices and 125 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Day after CN… feeling a little fuller this morning.  Decided to take a photo, even if I am a bit “wet”.Excuse the bad lighting, again... and it is a dreary NYC morning, too -- so the ambience doesn't help.  LOL.Cory

…and a shot of my leg development, and what cuts can be made out in my apartment's lighting.  Suffice to say, my Quads are starting to dial-in.[ Go ahead and insert some joke about holding my crotch.  😛 ]Cory

Gl;itch.e

Thor Called. He asked for his hair back!Good to see a Vegetarian that can make it work! You're pretty thick too. So you are trying to lean up a little eh? Good stuff, keep us posted.

Thor Called. He asked for his hair back!Good to see a Vegetarian that can make it work! You're pretty thick too. So you are trying to lean up a little eh? Good stuff, keep us posted.

Fairy thinks I am 90% looking like Beowulf, and you accuse me of stealing Thor's hairstyle.  LOL.  😀  That's one Dane and one Norseman.  Any Swedes?I always felt I was Viking-esque, and damn proud of it.  Now, it appears I am not the only one...Thanks for the compliments.  I am Lacto-Ovo Veg., and that surprises a lot of people who see how I look.  Everyone thinks Vegetarians are skinny and shit... looks like they mistook us for Vegans.  Just looking to lose another 11.7 lbs. of fat, and dial it in.  Then, I plan to switch to CBL and pack on more mass.  I wanna be hyooooge!  8)Cory

So, I decided to upload a new photo.  Not so much a progress photo, but I just felt I had a sick pump today after Delts & Arms this morning.  Wanted to share.  Forgive me for being proud of how I look.  😉Took this photo after getting home from the gym, it's Saturday morning - Sept. 15th.  Still in my workout gear.I am sorta limited in how I can pose, etc., to how I can photograph myself.  I do not have anyone on hand to take photos of me.  Sorry for any redundancy of poses, etc.Cory

Richard Schmitt

Badass. Enough said.

guitarjon
    Participant

lol, shouldnt the goal be to get to look like Chuck Norris in size and beard? Nice job on the cut man.

Thank you, Randy!HAHA, good old Chuck... he is looking good for a man of his age (70-ish)!  Whereas Van Damme fucked himself up with all of those drugs in the late 90s, so he has aged terribly (he looks worse than Chuck, and he is only in his 50s).Doesn't Van Damme also have a mullet now?  Van Damme in his heyday had an incredible physique, very muscular, yet athletic.  I love his horrible yet fun films -- got his entire collection on DVD (including his newest release "Dragon Eyes").Cory

Fairy

Nice definition coming through. Congrats on losing *another* half pound of fat. It all adds up!

lol, shouldnt the goal be to get to look like Chuck Norris in size and beard? Nice job on the cut man.

Thank you, Randy!HAHA, good old Chuck... he is looking good for a man of his age (70-ish)!  Whereas Van Damme fucked himself up with all of those drugs in the late 90s, so he has aged terribly (he looks worse than Chuck, and he is only in his 50s).Doesn't Van Damme also have a mullet now?  Van Damme in his heyday had an incredible physique, very muscular, yet athletic.  I love his horrible yet fun films -- got his entire collection on DVD (including his newest release "Dragon Eyes").Cory

HAHA.Nah, he has a shaved head currently... at least in his most recent three films.  The mullet was early 90s... "Hard Target", I believe.Cory

Badass. Enough said.

Thanks, Tex.  I feel huge!Cory

Nice definition coming through. Congrats on losing *another* half pound of fat. It all adds up!

Thanks.  😉I am going high-definition!  Every little bit of fat loss counts, and I am going to kick my ass for better results next week.  I am owning this!Cory

Fairy

You are 🙂I'm just wondering if you've seen much muscle gain on CNS? I feel like muscles are just popping up all over my body even though I've hardly been doing much exercise. (Posted arm photos on log.)As I said, every time I'm brushing my hair while looking in the mirror now a days, I'm doing a double take at my arms (haha, that's vanity for you 😉 )P.S.: I'm glad you're proud of how you look, that's the best way to be!!

P.J.
    Participant

Keep up the great work bro!  🙂

You are 🙂I'm just wondering if you've seen much muscle gain on CNS? I feel like muscles are just popping up all over my body even though I've hardly been doing much exercise. (Posted arm photos on log.)As I said, every time I'm brushing my hair while looking in the mirror now a days, I'm doing a double take at my arms (haha, that's vanity for you 😉 )P.S.: I'm glad you're proud of how you look, that's the best way to be!!

😉I have gained some measurable size... mostly in my stronger bodyparts.  My chest is bigger, my quads are larger, and my triceps long head is noticeably larger.Sounds like you are seeing muscle growth, as well.Some of us are just genetically determined to grow, despite diet.  Both Arnold and Kevin Levrone had that gift.Cory

Keep up the great work bro!  🙂

Thank you, P.J.Cory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?