CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

• This topic has 18 voices and 125 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Arnold-style Twisting Back Double-Biceps Pose.  Taken Sept. 19th.I am definitely getting tigher around the mid-section, I should be dialed-in in no time.  Can't wait to compete, and look for modeling work.Cory

Another mirror side-pose.  My lower abdominal region is getting tigher and more defined than in photos taken two weeks ago.Taken Sept. 18th.Cory

Fairy

You do look leaner! Nice cuts on the delts and tris too

You do look leaner! Nice cuts on the delts and tris too

Thank you, means a lot.  🙂The diet is working... I hope that someday my logs provide inspiration (and information) for someone else.  Learn from my trials, etc.Cory

Fairy

I'm sure they already have. Me for one!

I'm sure they already have. Me for one!

🙂Looks like I am already fulfilling my goals.  One step at a time.Cory

pita413
    Participant

Awesome! looks like A LOT of hard work you should be proud of yourself!!

Awesome! looks like A LOT of hard work you should be proud of yourself!!

Thank you.  😀Been at bodybuilding for a few years, used to do the whole standard bulk & cut phases.I am very proud, and cannot wait to compete / model.Cory

Leo Solis
    Participant

Cory, How and when did you find out that you needed to tweak the fat to protein ratios in order to progress?  By the way, you are doing something like 2:1 (protein:fat) right? Just for curiosity why do you think that this was the necessary adjustment? I am asking beacuse Kiefer often says that one of the reason why people stall while on CN is usally that they dont eat enough fat. Thanks in advance

Cory, How and when did you find out that you needed to tweak the fat to protein ratios in order to progress?  By the way, you are doing something like 2:1 (protein:fat) right? Just for curiosity why do you think that this was the necessary adjustment? I am asking beacuse Kiefer often says that one of the reason why people stall while on CN is usally that they dont eat enough fat. Thanks in advance

I appreciate your serious question.I eat approx. 40% fat to 60% protein (perhaps a bit more fat than 40% -- but that is a rough estimate), and my current diet is based (macro-wise) on the diet on page 181 of the CNS book (printing date of 15 April, 2012).  The only thing I modified was making it Vegetarian, plus some timing stuff (like workout nutrition).I do not have a Gall Bladder (removed at age 17), so that might be why a slight (emphasis on slight) reduction in fat from the standard 1:1 works better for me.  I stalled BEFORE I followed my diet as it is.  That said, my diet is only a hair from a 1:1 ratio.We all need to find what works for our own bodies.  We each have different genetics, different histories and different needs.Cory

Couple 'most-muscular' type poses taken today, with my new phone (9/23).  This is the day after CN.( Note to self:  clean your bathroom mirror, you messy bastard! )Cory

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

Cory looking solid man.Lmao about the mirror  ::)

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Cory looking solid man.Lmao about the mirror  ::)

LOL, it had to be said.Are you feelin' guilty now?  Is your mirror, perhaps, slightly smudged or speckled?Yeah, it's not that I am a filfthy fuck, it is just that I had been in a hurry today.  I got some soap sprays on my mirror in said rush, that I subsequently forgot to clean (before doing photos).My phone situation had me none to happy, same with RadioShack's service.  A clerical error by RadioShack from a year ago, ended up costing me $300 today.  Long story.  Suffice to say, I am done with RadioShack.Cory

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

My mirror has toothpaste smudges  ???

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

My mirror has toothpaste smudges  ???

I've been guilty of this, too.LOL.So, I guess I will go back and say, that I can be a messy bastard, but I tend to clean up after myself.  ;DCory

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?