CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

• This topic has 18 voices and 125 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Post 3 of 3.Cory

Fairy

You still have that toothpaste issue going on 😉It's a shame you don't have before pics? Might help inspire some people

Sarah_Walker
    Participant

Cory you look so good- Hard work & lots of birthday cake has obviously paid off!

You still have that toothpaste issue going on 😉It's a shame you don't have before pics? Might help inspire some people

Yeah, I guess I am a messy bastard...  LOL.  ;DI'll see if I have anything recent enough laying around, from pre-CNS.  Like most bb'ers, when I am at my off-season 'heaviest', I don't tend to photograph myself or go around without much on.  LOL.  ::)Cory

Cory you look so good- Hard work & lots of birthday cake has obviously paid off!

Thanks.  😀My big secret is the birthday cake, Sarah.  I guess you are on to me.  😉Cory

Photos taken (10/13/12), on the final CN of my first phase running CNS.  These are taken w/o water or food, depleted and dry, upon waking.  Feeling tight and tapered, but lacking in fullness.Cory

Taken (10/13/12) just after my final day @ the gym for the week, on the morning of my final CN for this phase.  A little more pumped (due to water, supps and sodium + lifting).Cory

It is two days since my last CN, so I am a bit wet… but after my session tonight @ the gym, I just feel uber-pumped.  So, I snapped a shot.Cory

marica smith
    Participant

Wow! I just read through your CNS log.  Extremely inspirational. I am 5 weeks into CNS and so far consistant with 1 lb a week. I hope I can continue to have as much success and fortitude as you my friend.

Fairy

Well done MJ! Sounds like a great start

Wow! I just read through your CNS log.  Extremely inspirational. I am 5 weeks into CNS and so far consistant with 1 lb a week. I hope I can continue to have as much success and fortitude as you my friend.

Thank you!  It always makes me feel good to hear this, as inspiring others is one of the many things I set out to do in my life (at any scale).  🙂1 lb. a week is a proper amount, up to 2 lbs.  Any higher than 2 lbs./wk., and you run the risk of burning muscle tissue.  Keep at it, and track everything.  This way, if something goes wrong or seems off, you can narrow down the causes.Really, consistency and perseverence are two huge factors with success in the case of fat loss.  If I can do this, so can you, and so can anyone... just keep pushing, working hard, staying focused and think positive (stress can hinder results).Cory

Fucking about, really.  Posing a bit.  Holding some water, since I am on CBL SA currently.  Very full!  ;DJust had a shower, so I am a bit "damp" in these photos.Just got my hair cut, too.  🙂Sunday, Nov. 11th, 2012.# 1 of 3...Cory

# 2 of 3…Cory

# 3 of 3…Cory

Fairy

Your arm muscles look much thicker. Are you taking measurements? Or is that not really relevant?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?