Couple Suggestions

• This topic has 4 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

itshan
    Keymaster

Disclaimer: I did a quick search for my topic. It became cluttered with things that was irrelevant with what I was searching for. If you find it please link me and I'll gladly close/delete this thread down.A couple things I wanted to suggest was a Suggestion section for the site/forum members would like to see. The reason I bring this up is because I would like to suggest my second point: a Rep system.If possible I believe a Rep system would be a great incentive or just a warning for members. There some members on this board who have constantly provided help and insight for beginners like me. It'd be a simple way for the enlightened to repay the helper.Just a couple of suggestions I thought that would be nice or beneficial to the community. It's not necessary of course, just something extra.

Richard Schmitt

This could be a start. You could make a new thread that gives suggestions to members and comments in regards to them. We're pretty truthful here, so be honest about it

Bodynsoil
    Participant

What about adding karma to the boards.. Its an internal process, whenever people like advise or something a members says that is helpful you can give then karma points..Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Schmitt

Great suggestions, bad thing about getting any of this out to the DH crew is difficult. They don't get on here to “check” anything out, nor a way to get a hold of any of them

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Who manages the board or clears out all the spammers?Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Schmitt

The moderators, like myself, Trevor, Ibobland, Dmunnee, Sckiely, and Pshannon. However the control of the site is from Kiefer and his crew.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

The moderators, like myself, Trevor, Ibobland, Dmunnee, Sckiely, and Pshannon. However the control of the site is from Kiefer and his crew.

OIC..  the girl who built the website(s) & this board left at the end of December right..  Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Schmitt

Naomi, yes ma'am. Not exactly why but she did

Fairy

I think Kiefer said he fired her?

Richard Schmitt

Oh? I thought she said she left, wasn't sure it was because she was fired?

Fairy

:/ Don't listen to me, that was just my interpretation from the podcasts

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I think Kiefer said he fired her?

That explains why beautifully hardcore is so empty then..Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Schmitt

:/ Don't listen to me, that was just my interpretation from the podcasts

I believe what you said I just wasn't sure. Sorry

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Whatever happened, or is happening, with Alex's site??  Any news..  http://beautifullyhardcore.com/

Richard Schmitt

Looks like it is still up and running?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Couple Suggestions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?