Crazy carb nite ! Best thing ever

• This topic has 8 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Okay guys so last night was my 5th night of protein/fat days so I had a carb night … Being 4th of July I thought its be good to drink with some friends … My results are unexplainable so when I woke up yesterday morning I was 187.6 at 11% body fat now I'm 186.2 at 10% using calipers and a doctors scale. My day went as such Breakfast: coffee with whipping cream Training : shockwave legsProtein shake 4pm : 1lb bacon , 10 oz spare ribs Here goes carb note I know it wasn't a great one but my results are mind blowing 7pm:  pint and a half of jack Daniels 8pm: 6 cold stone ice cream cupcakes 10pm: 3 oreo donuts, pistachio nutella imported from Italy on a crossaint with a tub of cool whip , spare ribs and pulled pork11pm: 2 beers  Next time I know it can't be the same but I mean happy 4th of july

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

One and half pints of JD?  My god you must have been plastered!  Last time I drank that much I paid dearly!

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Hahaha oh yeh I was pretty good not bad though the fireworks were the best ones of my life lmao

pshannon

Hahaha oh yeh I was pretty good not bad though the fireworks were the best ones of my life lmao

I think the funniest part is that you put the "7pm 1.5 pints" like it all happened at that point! Sounds like a great night. AMERICA

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

AMERICA! And it did lmao within 15 minutes they were gone so it was like same time as a meal

Cropsy

1.5 pints of JD. You're a legend!

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

Hahaha thanks bro im not gonna lie I was semi fucked up pushing that uncontrollable drunk

catalyst187

My hero!

jamestkirk

haha. A dude drinks 1.5 pints of poison and you lot are congratulating him. ya, congrats on slowly fucking up your liver, cells and accelerating ageing.

Wendtbrandon
    Participant

God bless !

BostonBully

haha. A dude drinks 1.5 pints of poison and you lot are congratulating him. ya, congrats on slowly fucking up your liver, cells and accelerating ageing.

Buzz Killington has arived. Now let me tell you a story about a bridge.

Damon Amato
    Participant

LOL

randyleahy

Think thats bad.....have you heard of the dangers of saturated fat and unprotected sex? Ease up man it was the 4th of July.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Good Sir, I am mad jealous of your ability to get away with such dietary shenanigans. I myself had 26 oz of scotch yesterday and hit a 450 DL PR while completely hung over this morning. Zombie mode to victory! I sometimes do crazy back-loads like that and put on like 10 pounds which I quickly lose over the next few days, but it's enough to make me freak out a bit. I envy the bigger dudes like you (you have 40 pounds on me) who seem to handle larger re-feeds so well.

Yep. Well I respect his position but...I am not into "healthy living". I do the things I do to get strong and lean, and being healthier is a by-product, not the end goal. Some of us like to work hard and play hard, others prefer the working hard part which is fine by me, but let's not all pretend we have the same priorities. I don't get blasted as much nowadays, but when I do I make sure to really go crazy. It's fun to not give a fuck once in a while.

mondavi

This kind of thread makes me wish there was simply a “like” button… And um yeah, live a little.  Tonight's my first CB and I can't wait to have a nice cold beer.  Definitely couldn't hang with the 1 1/2 pints...but hey, life's too short to not have some fun!  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Crazy carb nite ! Best thing ever

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?