Creatine and Leucine questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Matthew Cook
    Participant

I’m about to place an order through True Nutrition for some creatine and leucine. Does anyone know if it is worth the little extra $ to get the Creapure creatine and the instantized leucine? Or will the plain creatine monohydrate and plain leucine powder work just as well? Thanks!

Richard Schmitt

I’d get the cheaper creatine, and I’d personally get the instantized Leucine. It makes a huge difference when drinking to drink it.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Creapure was really only worth it back in 90s when creatine was new thing and the quality of other creatine powders was bad. Nowadays, nearly every creatine is sufficient.

Matthew Cook
    Participant

Thanks guys. I see the instantized leucine has a small amount of soy lecithin added. No thanks. I’ll just choke down the regular stuff.

SunnyRunner
    Participant

So true about Creapure^! How do you guys feel about Kre-Alkalyn?
    According to this site,
    “…want a way to avoid the annoying “loading phase”? Then Kre-Alkalyn is the solution for you. This creatine product has been specifically designed for quick absorption…”

Matthew Cook
    Participant

Also, what do you guys think of the hydrolyzed whey? Worth it to pay more for the super grade or debitterized?

Richard Schmitt

Get it with Milk Protein and you’re good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Creatine and Leucine questions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?