Dealing with people who don’t believe in CBL or CNS

• This topic has 13 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

nickl413

At work, (in a kitchen) I refer to heavy cream as 'Super Secret Weight loss Juice' and to bacon as 'Magic Weight Loss Sticks.'  I eat the fattiest cuts of steak I can get my hands on and cook everything in butter.  Sometimes for a snack I will dredge a wad of spinach through butter and sprinkle with s+p.  About once a week I will have a back load or a carb nite at work during which time I'll eat a ton of what I would have considered SHIT before this diet.  Last time, after a large bowl of rice with fish, I ate about 20 rolls of smarties, 2 cups of ice cream, some rice crispy treats, a creme brulee and a doughnut.  Some people comment that I'm gonna get fat.  Some say I'm splurging and off my diet.  A couple people are a little inquisitive and I've dropped a few tid-bits of info on them, mainly having to do with insulin, glycogen and dextrose.  I don't think its really necessary or helpful to throw the entire plan at them unless they were to say 'alright man, I want to do that too, tell me how.'  If they're ready, they're ready.  If they're not, they're not.  I actually came across this website a couple times and thought it was just another crap site that wants me to pay a bunch of money to read the same shit I been trying.  Until one open minded day, I got on the forums and realised 1. it's free if you feel like piecing the info together for yourself and 2. Its different.  Had I not been ready on that day, well I'd probably be doing cardio right now or trying to figure out where I can cut more calories.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dealing with people who don’t believe in CBL or CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?