Detox diet 2.0

• This topic has 5 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

balaam

Can't find it anywhere what is it?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

There are several threads laying it out…did you search up the forums?

TokyoLifter

balaam

I searched the forums but never really got a detailed description or members copied a link which I couldn't get to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balaam

Tried the link didn't work lol thanks for the quick replySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoLifter

Tried the link didn't work lol thanks for the quick replySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you need to buy the book.  😉

balaam

I got CBL and CNS I didn't know there's another book Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoLifter

I got CBL and CNS I didn't know there's another book Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have CBL, have you registered for the members only forum? That'S where you can find the detox diet.

balaam

I don't think I registered, when you register what details do you put in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoLifter

I don't think I registered, when you register what details do you put in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=294.0

Richard Schmitt

*facepalm* now I know that is BS “couldn't find it using search”. Just throwing that out there. But balaam, it is on the CBL forums. If you're registered you can easily find it there.

balaam

I only registered for the CBL only forum today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Link worked last night and works now.

balaam

It would give me some sort of error message something on the lines of I wasn't allowed to view itSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Maybe it's in the CBL members only area…don't know and can't check at the moment but that could be it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Detox diet 2.0

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?