DHA/EPA – How much?

• This topic has 7 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Yeah I'm really curious of those blends and how affective they will be for me. I've been using Dymatize for a long time now, and they've been working for me.

Rev

If youre in the northeast don't spend extra for expedited shipping. The ups 3-5 business day is as fast as the others. They are slow to fill orders compared to bodybuilding.com. Products seem appropriately priced and they have a good price on isolate ($40 for 5lbs.) Overall I am pleased thus far.

Allenxld

Krill oil is supposed to be pretty good stuff.Just out of curiosity, have you guys had decent experiences ordering from Protein Factory?

My Protein Factory experiences so far have been excellent! I used to get my Krill from Dr. Mercola and http://www.mynaturalmarket.com(good place for hard to get supplements), but the quantity for the price at Protein factory is outstanding. Also their protein powders are second to none, especially if you are on organic/raw/grassfed foods. (no I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies!!)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DHA/EPA – How much?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?