Do I need to reset?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Guillermo Vera
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I bought the CNS book recently thanks to a friend recommending it. So far I’ve lost 10 lbs within the last month being on-off the orientation process as I’ve had two away-from-home work trips.

Anyways I’m on my way now to my first Carbnite this Friday but after checking with MFP I notice that my useable carbs for yesterday were at 37. Did I mess it up too bad? Should I reset and start from day 1 of the orientation process all over again?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Teabo
    Participant

Continue as planned, damage should be very very minimal if nothing at all.

Thought I’d highlight this quote for you, which is taken from Her Body.io, a discussion between Kiefer and two female coaches (hopefully more relevant to you), in notes by bjjcaveman:

“Another question they get asked a lot is, if someone eats 60 gm of carbs in the middle of the week, do they need to redo the 10 days? No! If you eat a few extra carbs on your non-Carb Nite, itโ€™s fine. Donโ€™t stress out over it. Just pick up where you left off.”

That being said, try not to become too nonchalant with regards to going over, of course ๐Ÿ™‚

Source: http://bjjcaveman.com/2015/06/01/body-io-notes-part-1/
    Podcast if you wish to listen: http://body.io/body-04-social-aspects-dieting/

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Teabo.

Penny Danner
    Participant

+1

Guillermo Vera
    Participant

Excellent! Thank you! I’m looking forward to a glorious Carbnite.

Bhagan

If you’re into exercise you might throw in a HITT session the morning after you take in a few excess carbs if nothing else it will serve as a little payback for your indiscretion ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do I need to reset?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?