Difference between CN and CBL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Big_R
    Participant

i started eating my carbs at night when CBL first came out on the forums (when it wasn't in book-form).  Then i bought Carb Nite Solution which im on now… just wanted to know the differences between the two. my assumption being you basically do carb-nite every night after training, respectively. My guess is that the goals for each program are different … CNS - Maintain muscle, Super Accelerated fat lossCBL - Possible fat loss, Accelerated muscle mass gainscan i get some insight?

Naomi Most

i started eating my carbs at night when CBL first came out on the forums (when it wasn't in book-form).  Then i bought Carb Nite Solution which im on now... just wanted to know the differences between the two. my assumption being you basically do carb-nite every night after training, respectively. My guess is that the goals for each program are different ... CNS - Maintain muscle, Super Accelerated fat lossCBL - Possible fat loss, Accelerated muscle mass gainscan i get some insight?

CBL is accelerated muscle gains while accentuating either fat loss or muscle bulk (two different paths to follow in the book).CNS you've got about right.The cadence of carbohydrate consumption in CBL depends on your training and which path you follow (Strength Accumulation or Density Bulking).In Carb Nite, pretty much everybody is doing a single high-carb window (6 hours) just once a week.  (The differences will come from training schedules and training modalities.)

Big_R
    Participant

ok gotcha – initially i was thinking it really comes down goals.  Is there a recommended body fat % to get down to on CNS that is optimal and easy to maintain before making a transition into Back-loading?  maybe that comes down to eating more fat in the mornings then?

Lasse Elsbak
    Participant

Is there a recommended body fat % to get down to on CNS that is optimal and easy to maintain before making a transition into Back-loading?

Not really, although regulating your carb amount seems to be a little easier for people sub 10 %. Morning bloat is easier to spot if you actually have abs to blur out. Once you get down to your preferred BF with CNS it's easy to keep it at that point while gaining LBM on CBL. OR you could use CBL SA to slowly lean down while you gain muscle.Edit: Glossary: BF - body fat, LBM - lean body mass, CBL - carb back-loading, SA - Strength Accumulation

Big_R
    Participant

CoolI feel like going to CBL in a few Weeks its just always been harder for me to remain leaner. I figure a lower BF level would pretty much take care of itself provided we stick to the plan. Cant wait!

Naomi Most

Is there a recommended body fat % to get down to on CNS that is optimal and easy to maintain before making a transition into Back-loading?

Not really, although regulating your carb amount seems to be a little easier for people sub 10 %. Morning bloat is easier to spot if you actually have abs to blur out. Once you get down to your preferred BF with CNS it's easy to keep it at that point while gaining LBM on CBL. OR you could use CBL SA to slowly lean down while you gain muscle.Edit: Glossary: BF - body fat, LBM - lean body mass, CBL - carb back-loading, SA - Strength Accumulation

A Glossary! That was thoughtful of you, Drauglir.

DentalpaunK

Центр современной стоматологии Сеть клиник НоваСтом – это стоматология в Московской области, с оказанием всех видов стоматологического лечения и диагностики лечение озоном цена

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Difference between CN and CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?