Does HIIT make you feel like crap?

• This topic has 9 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Sarah_Walker
    Participant

I just came across as I was thinking how I feel right now, which is awful! I felt great the 30 min after my HIIT but now feel body aches, tired, etc.I don't remember feeling this bad after HIIT before on my last go with carbnite.Last night was my first carbnite after my 10 day reorientation. This morning I had black coffee, and did sprints with my son in the jogger 1 min on 4 min rest. I know everyone says 30 second sprint (which I used to do) but I did read in the back of the cbl book that 2 min on 4 min rest was recommended if fat loss was the goal. I wasn't sure if that had been changed so I decided to meet somewhat in the middle. I'm wondering if I feel so awful because I did 6 rounds of that? I didn't go over 30 minutes. I was hoping that maybe my g-stores were getting depleted and thats why I feel so bad now! Or maybe I just overdid it.

paull

can i ask you on what specific purpose you do hiit on a regular basis?first things first: i do feel awful after hiit-sessions too and it definitiely isn´t benefical for my limited overall recovery-capacitys!at the moment i´m training pretty frequently and intense with the weights,while doing cbl and my cns just couldn´t handle anymore stress by intense cardio sessions without overdoing it.i can´t imagine being the only one who´s already (strenght-)training on the upper-limit of his recovery-capacity,so my question is still:why you still do additional,intense cardio on a regular basis?greetz! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does HIIT make you feel like crap?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?