Don’t skip breakfast

• This topic has 3 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Defiance

He says…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA00ZctGz50&feature=player_embeddedAlso, eat you food off smaller plates because that will somehow trick you into becoming slim -__-

Richard Schmitt

Oh no I must be doing it all wrong then T_T Smaller plates?...might as well make the color of the plates darker too, just so you'll "trick" yourself to eat less as well

Powergirl36

Lol been there, done that! 🙂

Fairy

Lol been there, done that! 🙂

+1 Calorie restriction is so old school!

LuNa

Oh no I must be doing it all wrong then T_T Smaller plates?...might as well make the color of the plates darker too, just so you'll "trick" yourself to eat less as well

My plates seem smaller as the massive amount of carbs i eat on my cbl (white rice) doesnt seem to fit :(. I have now switched to tupperware that can hold it all.

meeh

This was bad, lol.Someone please PM that guy some proper information..

Richard Schmitt

My plates seem smaller as the massive amount of carbs i eat on my cbl (white rice) doesnt seem to fit :(. I have now switched to tupperware that can hold it all.

Haha, I have to use this big metal bowl to house my food(s) especially on CN

Fairy

Bowl? What bowl?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don’t skip breakfast

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?