Dustin’s progress

• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Duslep
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, just had my first carb nite after the 10 day initial beginning phase. Have to say that I am very pleased with the initial results. Before my carb nite I am down in the first 10days 11lbs. My chest is down 3 inches, stomach is down 2.5, butt is down 3 inches, arms are down .5 inches and thighs are down 1 inch. Along with this my strength is through the roof and as I am a powerlifter, this is a relief as I thought id lose strength. Today I worked up to 655 lbs for 2 reps with ease on squat and my previous PR was 650 at almost 20 lbs heavier!. Needless to say I'm ecstatic and can't wait to make more progress!

riain80

Awesome job, dude! Keep up the good work!

mr a j dickinson
    Participant

Its amazing how quickly your body adapts to it. The thing I like is it works for all body types and starting weights.Doesn't matter if you are a powerlifter or someone who doesn't even exercise. It works.Keep it up.

Duslep

Well tonight ill have my 2nd carb nite, on day 17. Weighed in at 358 so I'm down 17 lbs total,6 lbs this week. I'm also down .5 inches on my chest and stomach, neck and butt are down 1 inch. Waist is down 1.75, and arms and thighs are the same. Will post pics as soon as I think there's a noticeable difference. My wife says there is but I'm bot seeing it yet.

Duslep

Im 24 days in and the results have been awesome so far. This week I am down another 6 lbs. I'm down overall in 24 days 23lbs, I've lost 5 inches off of my chest, 3.5 inches in stomach, 4.5 inches on butt, 1 inch on arms, 1.25 on neck, and 3.25 inches on waist! Strength is still strong, have to relearn deadlift though bc my gut is no longer there to help like it was before.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dustin’s progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?