Eat To Perform-Both CBL/CNS Users

• This topic has 16 voices and 85 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author

I've said it before, if you are working out more times then there are days in the week you have no business not having carbs at least 5 days a week.

Mikehr

I've said it before, if you are working out more times then there are days in the week you have no business not having carbs at least 5 days a week.

makes sense!

Richard Schmitt

How long have you been CN Tex?

Since December. Been off and on from CBL and CNS

Docrio

Checking in… 🙂

Richard Schmitt

Welcome!

Ama

Following here as well. Watched some of the seminars and it convinced me to up my carbs if I want to improve my performance. Let's see how it goes!

kutz11

BK – did you make up “Beanie” yourself?  Every time you reference Nobles that way I crack up.

bkennamer

BK - did you make up "Beanie" yourself?  Every time you reference Nobles that way I crack up.

LMAO wish i could take credit. It suits him.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Allow me to point to exhibit A. Seriously, though, the website is great and I'm glad you guys mentioned it a couple times cause it made me think since my workouts are kinda like crossfit from hell on some days. As a side bar, the calculator is a bit..ambitious. With my activity levels and being conservative I would be at 4700 calories per day to maintain weight. Oreally?While I am planning to increase my food/carb intake over the next couple weeks, I think calculators are not that useful. The rest of the info is fantastic, though.

bkennamer

4700? How much do you weigh?

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Today, around 154 or less, but I am on CN so when carbed up probably somewhere between 165-170. I think I entered 160 in the calculator, though.

bkennamer

Probably 260. Try it again.

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Ah, I made a mistake in the height section, was calculating in cm when using the imperial system for pounds. No wonder. So it says about 3000-3300 calories depending if I'm very or extra active. Interesting, sounds about right.

momofboys
    Participant

Following along too!! Love ETP that's how I found DH.  Although I started out doing CNS, made the leap to CBL this week.

Bradley R. Collins
    Participant

Following along too!! Love ETP that's how I found DH.  Although I started out doing CNS, made the leap to CBL this week.

Me too, found ETP, then this site, though I had read CNS like 6 months ago.  I'm trying CNS for about 6 weeks.  I'm planning to go to CBL at that point, but it will depend on my progress.  Tonight will be my first carb nite.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Eat To Perform-Both CBL/CNS Users

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?