Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

I was looking throughout various articles regarding “morphs”, found out what “type” I am which is almost close, but not sure what to actually think about this. What is everyone's thought on “morphs”? and How it might apply to CBL/CN?

There are more than 3 classifications these days, because there is a blend of each type. It will dictate how easy it is to have spill over. Also, I'm sure only the none stocky individuals would be doing DB, unless they are a power lifter a few months out from comp. Along these lines I'm sure the mind set you get from living your life as any particular morph would steer you in the direction of one diet or another. (even before we get to how your body would react)

stephenhdmrs

I don't pay attention to it.  I never “fit” into even any of the blends.I did do research into genetic potential for muscle mass on a particular body.  I always wondered how big I could get naturally.  There are some calculators that are supposedly based off research from natural body builders and their measurements.  It takes your wrist, ankle and some other measurements and it will tell you how big you can get.  I don't know if they are accurate or not though.

Naomi Most

I kinda think that stuff is useless. It's a bit of a medieval way to categorize metabolisms.With what we know now from the past decade of epigenetic and hormonal discoveries, these metabolic "types" are far more slippery and malleable than we previously believed.

Chris

I don't pay attention to it.  I never "fit" into even any of the blends.I did do research into genetic potential for muscle mass on a particular body.  I always wondered how big I could get naturally.  There are some calculators that are supposedly based off research from natural body builders and their measurements.  It takes your wrist, ankle and some other measurements and it will tell you how big you can get.  I don't know if they are accurate or not though.

Were did you get the calculators? Any you recommend?

Richard Schmitt

I just Googled it.

stephenhdmrs

http://www.weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.htmlBig talk.  How do I know any of these are right though?  I guess I won't know until I reach it and stall... or break through it.  Long ways away from it though.  For the most part, I would be pretty happy if I reached "my" max.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?