Electrolyte PLEASE HELP!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thezukiman
    Participant

A guy that works as a utility company lineman is wanting me to help him do something like CBL (SA)/CarbNite to shed some fat..he will be under 30g until the 7th or 10th day, then reefed.

The issue is he is out in the sun all day and needs some electrolyte replenishment…he uses PowerAde Zero now but it has Sucralose and Ace-K in it…anything else this guy could use out in the 90-100 degree Southeastern heat? I was thinking about just telling him to drink water and take some salt packets with him in case he cramps…but just don’t want him falling out in the heat on my behalf! I want something that’s “CBL/Kiefer” Approved plz!! lol!

-Z

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by thezukiman.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by thezukiman.

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

People respond differently, but if the Powerade Zero isn’t causing him to stall, then it’s probably fine.
    Otherwise, like you said, water and salt if he doesn’t mind the taste.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Richard Schmitt

PowerAde Zero is perfectly fine, but plenty of water will help with salt and salting his food too.

thezukiman
    Participant

Thanks ALL! I told him to keep drinking his 1-2 PowerAde Zeros a day and also add a pinch of salt and lemon juice to his water he carries to work. Told him to salt his food as well!!

-Z

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Electrolyte PLEASE HELP!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?