Explanation Please

• This topic has 7 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

JR

I'm going to do the legs workout tomorrow. I'm going to stick to doing 5 sets of 3 reps for a total of 15 reps per elect exercise. So I'll do 15 total reps for that exercise before moving on to the next. I don't think a total of 75 reps would be correct. I'm going to assume that the 3 sets of 3 reps for an elect movement was a misprint by M & F.  :-

Kiefer
    Participant

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-blueprint-to-getting-big.html                    Is this article incorrect for the shockwave information given? This actually shows 4 reps. And it makes it seem like one set is 5 mini sets of 4 reps

This article was written by a former client of mine, Jesse Burdick and, as far as I can tell--despite using my name and trademarks--has nothing to do with Shockwave Protocols. To my knowledge, at the time of publication of the above article, Jesse had never performed, nor seen performed an ELECT movement (what he mistakenly calls a shockwave set), nor had he ever used such techniques with a client. We had one cursory conversation about my Shockwave Protocols, but he didn't seem interested in learning more at the time. It shows in the article that he never took the time to learn more.Any confusion you may have from reading his article stems from the fact that he is also confused if he was trying to write about the Shockwave Protocols. I cannot address that problem here. Follow his plan if you'd like, but know that it is in no way associated with my work--and to be clear, neither is he.

Kiefer
    Participant

Kiefer has mentioned in another thread that it is 1 set, with a total of 15 (or whatever) reps. So, no, it doesn't seem like much and I've yet to try it, but that's what he recommends.

*That is what I recommended in the Shockwave Protocol 1.0. I will not elaborate, elucidate or extrapolate until I can release a new Shockwave Manual, version 1.4 (still a free download but not quite half-way there to a full 2.0 upgrade) next year.

JR

Thanks Kiefer. I'm currently doing your workout from the new Muscle & Fitness that just came out.

CaseyD

He just said that the workout in the M&F is not his…. but good luck to you.

JR

@CaseyD I'm talking about the new issue that just came out a few days ago. It has a article by Kiefer.

JR

@CaseyD its the January 2012 issue. This thread broke off into different topics and from other threads.    http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum/index.php?topic=148.0

CaseyD

:-[ <— my bad…. I remember seeing both threads now, just lost track. Thinking we should also have a foot-in-mouth emoticon….

JR

@CaseyD Haha yeah this thread did break up into various topics so it did get confusing  ;D

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Explanation Please

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?