Fasted Cardio CBL —-Do ya eat after – need advice

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nancy
    Participant

Search and didn't find what I wanted to read so ill post here….if you break up your hittt cardio to AM and lift in the afternoon on CBL how would it workout?So fasted Hitt in the am first thingthen PWO , carbs or no carbs?Coffee etc,Meal later in the day- eggs bacon????workout lifting only - PWO again?? and then Carb back load?Sorry just trying to get options if I didn't want to do lift and hit in the same hour or so. Im afraid I should have carbs but keep limited or no carbs doesn't say in the book or is HITT really necessary on CBL period point blank.

n@s

It all depends on your goals.If you are trying to lose fat or recomp, have a ULC PWO shake after HIIT.If you stricly trying to gain muscle, maybe have some carbs. For you, I'd skip carbs.Later, have ULC meals.Backload after lifting if it fits your goal.

Nancy
    Participant

It all depends on your goals.If you are trying to lose fat or recomp, have a ULC PWO shake after HIIT.If you stricly trying to gain muscle, maybe have some carbs. For you, I'd skip carbs.Later, have ULC meals.Backload after lifting if it fits your goal.

awesome, thanks so much for your help and advice will do... 🙂

n@s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fasted Cardio CBL —-Do ya eat after – need advice

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?