Feeling very lethargic

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ckelly30
    Keymaster

It's day 7 for me on CBL and feel like garbage and very tired. Having mild heart palpitations also. I'm following the prep phase eating plans to a T and have been hitting the gym consistently.  So far I dropped 10 lbs. Is the way I'm feeling normal for where I am?  I started prep phase 165 now 155-156 lbs.

Richard Schmitt

Yes, your body is getting used to ULC and priming your body to utilize CBL more effeiciently when your begin to backload. Just stick to another 3 days and the benefits out weigh this feeling. It'll go away soon. Up ULC meals if need be

Ckelly30

Ok thanks man

ShaunTX
    Participant

That first week is a bitch.  Nothing much helps it either.  I have done ULC with a cheat-day (a la 4 Hour Body) for about 4 weeks now.  I took a week off due to travelling for work and am now on a 10 day reorientation for CBL which started Monday.  Tuesday and Weds I had a screaming headache.  About halfway through my workout last night it went away and today I feel great.  Much less 'head-foggy'.  Keep on with it…the first week for me was bad but subsequent weeks got easier once your body gets used to the new “routine”.

I am currently on Carb Nite but the first week was tough for me as well. I started on a Friday so my CN can be on Sunday's and by the first Wednesday I looked and felt horrible lol. The weirdest thing was the fact my workout's were still excellent. That was the only time once I was depleted that I felt great.

ShaunTX
    Participant

The weirdest thing was the fact my workout's were still excellent. That was the only time once I was depleted that I felt great.

I noticed that as well.  As long as I could force myself to get to the gym, 15-20 minutes in I felt awesome.

Ckelly30

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Much appreciated!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Feeling very lethargic

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?