FergieNZ reporting in

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Hey!
    So I used to hang out in Kiefer’s forums a few years back (when they were the DH forums, then athlete.io).I successfully used CBL and CN to diet down for 5% and win a national bodybuilding comp.

I actually rand a journal on the forum covering it all, it was sum 29 pages long. I can see the posts in my profile here on body.io but I get an error when I open it.

The URL was – http://one.body.io/forums/topic/fergs-road-to-the-stage/

Anyway, I have been offline for a few months/years, but I’m back now so thought I’d stop by and reintroduce myself 🙂

So hi!

Seeking optimal health & performance for myself & others at:
    Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Oh, I should mention I used to go by the handle fergieNZ (last name is Fergus, and I’m from new zealand)

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

That’s awesome. Or maybe more like Fergalicious.

Anyhow, welcome (back) even though you were here long before I was.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Richard Schmitt

FERG! You’re back man, glad to see you here again, still competing at all?

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Hey Tex! Nice to see you also!! Jeeze you must know CBL and CN inside out by now haha, good work!

Mate, I did 2 seasons of BBing, then took some time off to fix some injuries. TBh, I lost the bug after that first year, the second year felt more like a chore. I placed 3rd at nationals in the open 90kg+ division, so it was still a solid result. But Bodybuilding is such a mindfuck sport. I hated comparing myself to others 24/7.

Anyway, I’m working back into some strength work and want to do some velodrome track cycling this summer (aussie time) I guess I want to put those quads to use!. Still using CBL. Have been for 3 or 4 years now. I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I had carbs before midday haha. It works, theres no denying it.

How have you been? Hows your health going my friend?

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Ps – is it just me, or is the forum really slow?

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Alex Fergus
    Participant

That’s awesome. Or maybe more like Fergalicious.

Anyhow, welcome (back) even though you were here long before I was.

Thanks buddy!

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Alex Fergus
    Participant

Also Tex – any reason why I can’t pull up this thread:
    http://one.body.io/forums/topic/fergs-road-to-the-stage/

I can still see my posts when I go into my profile, so the content must be sitting there somewhere!

Alex Fergus Coaching - 
www.AFCoaching.com.au

Spatz

But Bodybuilding is such a mindfuck sport. I hated comparing myself to others 24/7.

I can totally understand that, I could see never feeling like you’re good enough because someone will always have something better, some muscle more prominent, or higher definition. Talk about stressful… I don’t envy you or anyone else going that route.

Glad to have you back! Yeah, the new forums take some getting used to. =\

You may not be able to see your log because you don’t yet have access to those forums. I would suggest sending in a support ticket on the athlete.io page (“Support” button on the right hand side of the page, halfway down… if you have add blockers it will block that popup,) with your username, email address you used to purchase the books, and login email address with a description of your issues. (IE: Can’t access CBL area of the new forum though I have the book.)

They tend to be on top of things if you send in a support ticket.

I can see your old log, so it is indeed there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FergieNZ reporting in

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?