Finding a Exercising program – HELP

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Martin Skup Taveras
    Participant

I've been doing CNS for the past couple of months and my results are good i believe I've lost 40 pounds in about 4 months. so I'm happy about that but i still don't feel the change nor do I really see it. My Fat % is still in the high 30. During my time on CNS I haven't don't any exercise and i believe that is what I'm missing so i could take the next step and really start to see my Fat % go down. I'm not a cardio guy, never really liked them, so ive been looking for a weight lifting regime that i could do. I wanted to do SWP but kiefer said a new one is coming our soon and i don't have an Iphone nor ipad to download GAINFitness. I even bought the new book Engineering the Alpha for its weight program but after the resent post i guess it not a good idea. While i read it i felt I already knew what I was reading especially the nutritional stuff.So please if some one can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Schmitt

Starting Strength5/3/1Push/Pull/Legs5x5

EtA has a pretty good weight lifting program laid out in it. Kiefer ripped on the book, yeah, but it's still a good book with good info.

Christopher VanWell
    Participant

I listened to the audio book of Engineering the Alpha, so I didn't get a whole lot out of it since most of the stuff was probably on the pdf's.  I swear the first 5 hours or so seemed like a cross between an infomercial and a motivational speech.  Maybe the workout plans are pretty good, but the whole lift slow and then drop the weight fast seem hokey to me.

Martin Skup Taveras
    Participant

I'm sorry but i don't understand what this means.. where do i get the exercises

Jeff&Sarah

I'm sorry but i don't understand what this means.. where do i get the exercises

Google them, there are literally millions of websites with information on them.  What is your training background?

Martin Skup Taveras
    Participant

When I was young I played a lot of sports especially Rugby and Baseball… but it has been a long time since I've done any exercise of any kind… i have no idea about which one is better to stat with

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Finding a Exercising program – HELP

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?