First 6 weeks on CBL, results..

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Proplanner

Have had good results for my first 6 weeks using CBL that I wanted to share.Was pretty lean at start around 8-9% mark wanting to put on some size. Goal of 20lbs gain over next year. Have followed the below over six weeks:- German Volume Training 5 sessions per week for 60 minutes a time- 2 x 15 minute HIIT sessions on spin cycle per week- Have used SA protocol but added intra workout shake ala Density Bulking- Have HAMMERED the carbs on backload nights, have done 4 nights per week backloading, guessing average 6-700 g per load- No food until 11am daily- 2 x AM accelerator shakes before 11 am foodThoughts:- BWT has gone from 206 to 212- Strength up approx 10% across the board on all exercises over the 6 weeks- Little bit fatter- No hunger issues, I like the ULC days as much as the backload days, especially meat pizzas.- This eating plan feels "normal"Not a lot of photo difference inĀ  photos but wil post the same photo over next 6 months or so for basis of comparison.If you want to read more, my log is in the Density Bulkers section of CBL members area.

T-Bone300

looking good dude, how are you consuming those carbs, as it's an awful lot, and i'm having strength issues which I guess is through not getting enough carbs in the backload.I've just started adding dextrose to the mix but it's too soon to see if that will make any differene

Proplanner

looking good dude, how are you consuming those carbs, as it's an awful lot, and i'm having strength issues which I guess is through not getting enough carbs in the backload.I've just started adding dextrose to the mix but it's too soon to see if that will make any differene

Looking at your raw numbers, wish I was having your strength problems! Shit you are strong...I don't have any dextrose, purely because I would rather eat and enjoy my carbs than drink them in a shitty powder form.I eat a couple of bags of gluten free, fat free lollies to start off at 5.30 which gets me 150g carbs straight up, then generally have another 200g of carbs with dinner via rice or oven fries. Then a couple of crumpets toasted with grass fed butter (delciious) after dinner, another 50 g. Then snack on some low fat rice crackers another 70g, then finish off with 3 or four waffle ice cream cones (use low fat ice cream) which have another 100-150g.Also have the 10g of Hydrolysate and insulin shake before dinner and before the ice creams, this seems to have worked well.

T-Bone300

Man I'm not eating enough which explains the fatigue. Might copy some of your suggestions and hope I can keep the weight around the 93 markSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First 6 weeks on CBL, results..

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?