Food intolerances

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

TCB
    Participant

It's not that important to me...just want to make sure that something isn't in the way of progress.

Yes, food sensitivities can absolutely get in the way of progress via systemic inflammation.

Agree as well. Being a former "WTF is gluten?" guy I can tell you it set me back allot not knowing what it was and having to find out the hard way. I thought for a while I had Lyme disease. Even tested positive. Went through the treatments protocol and it didn't help with the debilitating joint pain. Then they thought it was rheumatoid arthritis. Once I figured out what gluten was and avoided it RA went away. Milk is another I avoid like the plague. More power to you if you take drink it, me, it makes me sick for days.

Random side question, completely off topic.. And I'm just curious, not trying to imply anything, but have you experimented with different kinds of milk? Like raw cow, goat, etc?

Rob Haas

No I have not. If I liked the taste or had a craving for it I probably would, but I don't so I just have no interest in trying it.

GonnaBeGiant

I'm getting the food allergy test done at the beginning of January, I'm excited to see what they say I should limit. If it's peanut butter I'll just pretend they made a mistake

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I'm getting the food allergy test done at the beginning of January, I'm excited to see what they say I should limit. If it's peanut butter I'll just pretend they made a mistake

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Food intolerances

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?