Forum issues: New Posts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Victor P Erwin
    Participant

First thing, how do you get that “New posts since last visit” link? It’s a common thing for forums, this place used to have it, I used it almost daily…

I found this place just before the forum redesign, purchased Carb Nite… but the forum redesign is driving (has driven) me away.

I was a web developer for 16+ years, I see what’s going on with the new/consistent branding—all good stuff. I like the Body.io message, love the podcast, but this forum design is way too minimal to be useful. Sure, although the text is a bit small, it “looks pretty.” But dang.

And yes, this is my first post.

Richard Schmitt

When you make new posts in certain threads you should see a response in your personal email. You will have to go to each thread and subscribe to them at the right side of your screen. At the bottom of each reply box, you’ll notice a box to check to notify you for each response made. That helps too.

Victor P Erwin
    Participant

Most forums have a row of links across the top giving options like, “New Posts,” “Posts Since Last Visit,” or “New Posts Today.”

I was able to find this:

http://one.body.io/forums/view/latest-topics/

But couldn’t find the url for the new posts since last visit. With the old forum, I was able to use that every day to check the newer threads. I suppose I’ll just bookmark that link above.

Also, Search appears to be down right now. It gives a blank page.

mazdak merrikh
    Participant

it does feel like the amount of new posts have dropped in the CNS section since the body.io change

Victor P Erwin
    Participant

I do plan on participating in these forums… I’ve questions to ask in other areas, but haven’t yet taken the time to compose them.

Adrian Caron
    Participant

it does feel like the amount of new posts have dropped in the CNS section since the body.io change

Part of it is that forum permissions and access changed.
    For example, I previously had CNS section access by registering/downloading Shockwave way back when.
    I don’t have book purchase history, which is what normally grants forum section(s) access.
    With the new forum redesign, I no longer have access 🙁
    Wish I got access due to all the Carb Shock and T3 Fuel purchased to help support Kiefer and Body.io

Unfortunately the redesign has driven me away, down to maybe once every few weeks, it’s too slow and not very user friendly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum issues: New Posts?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?