Funny Lifting / Dieting Pictures

• This topic has 15 voices and 161 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 162 total)
  • Author

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

Thought it would be cool to relax and look at some funny training/dieting  related pics. Here it goes

Phatty

530520152618568153894856.png

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

LOL that isn't even Powerlifting that is Olympic Weightlifting! 

Fairy

Would someone explain the creatine joke to me…?

Fairy

Lol. Thought something looked off about  that!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Lol. Thought something looked off about  that!

Still regardless, despite that woman being fat, it doesn't take away the fact that she is an amazing athlete.  Anyone who thinks otherwise has never done a snatch before.The creatine joke looks like it has something to with cocaine and crack.  I guess the creatine spilled on the table looks like a line of coke and the spoon and the lighter is referencing cooking crack.

Fairy

Actually that 'fat powerlifter' joke hit home for me because I was just thinking, if I can't lose fat maybe I should just put on more muscle and get REALLY strong.Gotta be good at something, right?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Actually that 'fat powerlifter' joke hit home for me because I was just thinking, if I can't lose fat maybe I should just put on more muscle and get REALLY strong.Gotta be good at something, right?

Haha I suppose, however in my personal opinion, getting shredded is easier than getting incredibly strong.  You could do powerlifting now if you wanted to.  It's a sport anyone can do.  The meet I was at on Saturday there was a girl I'd estimate to be 19 and she probably weighed about 100 lbs.The vast majority of powerlifters aren't fat anyways, it's just the heavyweights that are.  I met this lady at my meet.  She is a REALLY good powerlifter.  Check out her weigh in photo:  http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=183435&tid=131

Fairy

Cool. Her legs look great! Not too bulky at all 🙂

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Cool. Her legs look great! Not too bulky at all 🙂

Killer legs, and body tooSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Fairy

Yeah. I don't like that 'thick waist' look on women *sigh* I think deadlifts give it to you. My waist was much smaller before I started lifting – even though my body fat percentage was pretty high.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Yeah. I don't like that 'thick waist' look on women *sigh* I think deadlifts give it to you. My waist was much smaller before I started lifting – even though my body fat percentage was pretty high.

Yep your body adapts to heavy weights by building musculature in that region.  Try doing Sumo deadlifts instead of conventional deadlifts. 

Fairy

They scrape my shins for some reason

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

They scrape my shins for some reason

Then wear knee high socks or chalk up your shins.

Fairy

Okay. I'll give them another go this Friday. Interesting how they don't make your core thick like normal DLs. What's the reasoning there?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Funny Lifting / Dieting Pictures

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?